more cards with Heartily Yours

Hello everyone! We still have lots of rain here and even thunderstorms! My hubby loves the rain, but our cats definitely are not fans of the thunder! =)

I made two simple cards using Nina's January releases at Gina K. Designs - Heartily Yours and Heartily Yours Additions.

I adore Nina's cute and simple designs, so I decided that simple cards would showcase her images the best. I also love the fonts that Nina used for her sentiments and those images just make me smile. =)

That's all I have for today, I'll try to stay dry. Hope you have a wonderful day!


Thanks for stopping by!


ingredients used:
cardstock: Papertrey Ink, Neenah Solar White
stamps: Heartily Yours, Heartily Yours Additions by Nina Brackett for Gina K. Designs
inks: Memento, Perfect Match by Papertrey Ink
markers: Copics
die: Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels One
embossing folder, die cutting machine: Cuttlebug


Comments

These are so sweet love what you are doing with Nina's set!!!
Diana said…
Love that red coffee card! Just PERFECT. Great cut out!
Lin said…
Alice, these little window cards are so cute! My fave is the little bee and hearts!
Kelly Booth said…
So cute....Love these sweet cards Alice....
Tons of rain here too and still coming down!
Kryssi said…
love them, alice!
Virginia L. said…
LOVE this! That red frame/window really shows off the image so beautifully!
Maile Belles said…
Love these!!! The windows are great!
Tiffany Ervin said…
Beautiful, clean lines! That image alone warms me up today!!
donna mikasa said…
Gorgeous cards! Love the red and black on kraft and Nina's designs are wonderful! Take care, Alice, and be safe.....
CinnamonSally said…
Cute card Alice love the little windows!!
Sanne said…
simple? perhaps.....but !I love them simply elegant Alice!!!!
Amy said…
These are both totally adorable Alice... I especially love the 'perk up' one, too clever! :)
Jill said…
Love this simple style! Hope you are staying dry with all of this crazy weather! :)
Tracey said…
Alice these cards are perfect in every way!!! LOVE them :)
Stamping Cafe said…
Love your cards, Alice! Simply delightful!! Hope you are doing okay with the rain!!
ivy said…
hope the rain lets up a little in your neck of the woods. lots of still here!

love this clean & classy card!
Dotty Jo said…
These are just brilliant Alice, so simple and wonderful! Jo x
Vanessa said…
These are so cute! Love your design!

Hugs,
Vanessa
NinaB said…
Oh my, these are just amazing, Alice. I love the color combo you used. I'll be linking to your blog tomorrow. I hope you're staying dry.
joy said…
Your cards do make me smile! CAS - perfect!!

Popular Posts