Cupcake Inspiration #44

Happy Sunday everyone! First of all, congratulations to Barbara!!! You won Jane's Babushka Doll digital stamps! Please send me an email so that I can forward it to Jane. She will be sending you your free images!!

I know my term at Hope Stamps Eternal doesn't start until February, but I couldn't wait and made a card for this week's Cupcake Inspiration Challenge! Here is the inspiration photo:

Here is my card:

I took the lavender, pink and yellow from the photo as my inspiration for this card.

This adorable fairy is from Amy's Sweet November Stamps collection. Her name is Fidget Goblinspider. I adore her dotted skirt! She is available in both traditional rubber stamp and in digital at All That Scraps.

I paired Fidget with some yummy Sugar Rush patterned paper from BasicGrey. I also added some Frosted Lace Stickles on her wings and shoes, but the printed image seemed to react to the Stickles and smeared a bit... =(

Don't forget to check out what other HSE Sweeties came up with! Here are the links:

Thanks for stopping by!


ingredients used:
cardstock: Papertrey Ink, Neenah Solar White
digital stamp: Sweet November Stamps by Amy Young for C. C. Designs
stamp: Hero Arts (sentiment)
ink: Memento
patterned paper: BasicGrey
ribbon: unknown
brad: Making Memories
border punch: Fiskars
dies: Spellbinders
Copics used: E01, E00, E000, E93, BV02, BV00, BV000, R85, R83, R81, Y26, Y21, Y11, G40, G20,R20

Comments

Hey girlie! This is just darling. I love your coloring and that twill is perfect here!! Hugs,
Deirdre said…
Wow, great take on the inspiration photo. Love your card Alice.
Tiffany Ervin said…
How Beautiful!!! Love all the colors you've used Alice!
donna mikasa said…
Fidget is so gorgeous! LOOOVE the colors you got from the photo--her lavender hair rocks!
Jill said…
So fun to see your pretty card AND your inspiration! I can't get enough of your coloring!!!
Colleen Wold said…
Such a sweet card, love the papers you chose! Pretty layout too! Welcome to the team!!!
Dotty Jo said…
Gorgeous card Alice - love her purple hair!!! Jo x
Virginia L. said…
How creative are you!!? This one is LOVELY! The colors distribution is just perfect!
NinaB said…
Wow, that looks yummy. Your card is even more so.
Rachel Hope said…
Gorgeous! Love the papers, colors and the image is Adorable!
Maylee said…
Gorgeous Alice! Love all the colors and your coloring is PERFECT!
Lisa Hjulberg said…
I love these Sweet November images, too! And your take on the inspiration piece is inspired!!!
~amy~ said…
Such a FUN card Alice!!
Tracey said…
There you go again....awesome Alice!!!!
Barbara said…
I do so love this card Alice! The colours are awesome!
That is so cool that I won the Babuska Doll digital stamp! Thank you!!! :-) I have sent you an email.
Barbara
Kristen said…
Great job with the challenge. Love your coloring.
Amy said…
Oh Alice, Fidget is soooo cute! Love your coloring and the card, so springy!
Suzanne C said…
Adorable! Love the colors on your fairy.
Ida said…
This is just so sweet and adorable. I can see why Hope picked you as one of the new Sweeties. Your work is awesome.

Popular Posts