Noah's Ark

How cute is this image? It's Jane Beljo's newest release at Squigglefly called Noah's Ark.

This is such a fun image to color! Jane added the elephant and seagull to her collection of adorable animal images. Hope you don't mind that in my little world elephants are sometimes pink and seagulls are a mix of pink and purple... =)

I used Hero Arts Clouds background stamp to make the sky. The waves were clear-embossed with Hero Arts Flourish Background cling stamp then sponged with Broken China.

Please go and check out what our other DT member Jane came up with using this image. Stay tuned for the upcoming creations from Sanne, Lysa and Kelly in a few days!

That's all for now. Please come back tomorrow for some exciting announcements! Hope you all have a beautiful Sunday!! =)



Thanks for stopping by!


ingredients used:
cardstock: Bazzill, Neenah Solar White
stamps: Jane beljo for Squigglefly (digital Noah's Ark), Hero Arts (backgrounds & sentiment)
inks: Memento, Hero Arts Shadow Ink, VersaMark
buttons: Papertrey Ink
border punch: EK Success
thread: DMC
dies: Spellbinders Nestabilities Standard Circles Large, Classic Scalloped Circles Large
die cutting machine: Cuttlebug
Copics used:
ark: E59, E57, E55, E31, G99, G82, G40, YG95, YG93, YG91
hippo: C5, C3, C1, C00
seagull: V15, V12, V000, R22, R20, R11, Y17, Y15, Y11
elephant: R22, RV42, R11
monkey: E95, E93, E35, E33, E31, C3, C1
lion: E97, E33, E31, E35, Y28, Y26, Y21, E95, E93
giraffe: Y26, Y23, Y21, E59, E57, E55

Comments

Jane said…
This card makes my heart giggle!!! I don't know if you're aware of it but you have captured the whole story of Noah's Ark....for me that is!! You're yellow scallop circle reminds me of the sun....and you have sky and water and my cute animals waiting for the first sign of land!!!! And the card is a circle as our earth!! BRILLIANT!!!!
~amy~ said…
You are amazing Alice!! Your coloring is super fantastic!!
Pia said…
Alice - you did wonders with this adorable image. Love how you made the waves and the coloring rocks! You ROCK!
Lin said…
Oh, Alice, this is a stunner!! Love the colors you've chosen to show off this adorable image!! AND big congratulations on your winning a day on the Hero Arts blog!! I know that you and Tami will have a fantastic collaboration!! Hugs to you!
Sanne said…
I agree with Jane - this is fantastic - love it Alice. I will have to get startet with my card as well!
Hugs Sanne
Super cute, Alice! Congrats!
Holly Young said…
Alice this is really an amazing piece of work. I love everything about it. The colors, the shape, they button embellishments, but most of all how you did the water. Very cool card!
Maile Belles said…
Adordable!!! Looking forward to your announcement!
Dotty Jo said…
This is wonderful Alice, I love Noah's Ark images as they make great children's cards. Your colouring is fabulous and your layout is brilliant and so witty! Jo x
donna mikasa said…
PERFECTION!!! Simply adorable, Alice! This is probably what Jane envisioned when she designed the ark--pink ellie and all!! Love it!!!!
Jill said…
Such a lovely image and you have definitely worked your magic with it. Your coloring is amazing! The design of the card is VERY innovative, too!
Suzanne C said…
The coloring is fantastic as always, but the design is wonderful!
judy said…
Such a cute card, Alice! Your coloring is
fantastic and I love how you used the different
background images to make the sky and water.
Tiffany Ervin said…
This is soooo cute! Everything about it makes me all around happy and with a big smile on my face! The clouds, the merry animals, the curly waves, and that sentiment I've always loved!!
Maylee said…
OMGosh...this is sooo adorable! Love all the coloring of the animals and the background and wave is just so perfect!
Vanessa said…
Alice, this is soooo adorable! You know perfectly how to make gorgeous cards with the cute images!

Hugs,
Vanessa
CinnamonSally said…
This is a really cute card Alice, a fantastic childrens card, love your colouring and circular design.......Also love your blog I will be back on a regular basis!!!!
Lisa Hjulberg said…
Adorable image and perfect coloring, Alice! I LOVE the way you did the clouds and waves.
Oh My Goodness...ALice...your card is sooooo adorable! I just saw it at Jane's blog and your coloring are amazing...!!!!
Chark said…
Thanks for all the copics info--I always wonder what everyone's using and I need some new ones, so this helps!! btw--really amazing work!
Kathy said…
Wow Alice this is stunning...stunning!!!! Just blows me away! Miss ya" Hugs sista :)
Jami said…
AAACCKKK!! This is ridiculously CUTE and your coloring is amazing!!!
Fika said…
Now this is i call PERFECTION!!! Alice, your coloring makes my jaw dropped and your all details especially the water is just Stunning!!! Kuddos for you Alice :)

Popular Posts