thanks for being my friend!


I made this card for Hero Arts's month-long "Friendship and Valentine's" challenge.

I used my alcohol ink applicator as my ink pad and tapped the ink on the beautiful Silhouette Flower cling stamp to get the watercolor-y look. I added some Liquid Pearls in the flower centers afterwards. I also stamped Flourish Background on the cream card base.

I love coloring the adorable dolls in the Sweet Wonderful You clear set. They are just too cute! =) I added some Fruit Punch Stickles on the hearts on her dress and on her shoes.

That's all I have for today. Hope you have a beautiful Friday!!


Thanks for stopping by!


ingredients used:
cardstock: Papertrey Ink, Neenah Solar White
stamps: Hero Arts
patterned paper: My Mind's Eye
inks: Memento, VersaMark, Close To My Heart, Adirondack Alcohol Ink by Ranger Industry
markers: Copic
twine: Papertrey Ink
border punch: Martha Stewart
glitter glue: Stickles
other: Liquid Pearls

Comments

donna mikasa said…
Oh, she's so adorable! What a perfect card...perfect coloring, too!
Vanessa said…
Alice, soo cute! Love your card - I agree with Donna, perfect!!

Hugs,
Vanessa
Milliesmarvels said…
This is a true work of art! Adorable!
Jane
x
NinaB said…
What a sweet card, Alice. I have to get that stamp set. The girls remind me of mine.
Kelly Booth said…
So Cute...I LOVE this set too...your Card is just Perfect in Every way!!!
~amy~ said…
sooooo sweet...love the stickles...
Lin said…
Love your card! That backdrop of the flowers is so sweet with that cute little girl.
Piali said…
Sweeeeeeeeeet!! love this set.
Jenn Biederman said…
This is adorable, Alice! I love the coloring on the little girl & the colors are sweet!!!
Tiffany Ervin said…
Super cute! Loved how you inked up the silhouette stamp with the girl, wonderful combination!
Barbara said…
This is so prettY! I LOVE your colouring as always! The soft background is lovely!
:-)
Unknown said…
gorgeous card!!
I love the printed paper with flowers and the lovely girl
Sanne said…
What a great way of using those stamps Alice - love it!
I love the cards on your blog, Alice. You are very talented. :)
Denise said…
This is such a Sweet & Pretty card! I love your coloring, especially her hair!!
Aloha, & hugs,
Denise
Amy said…
Love all the layers of the card, Alice! They all come together beautifully to highlight the sweet little girl! Awesome card!
MicheyMoo said…
This is just sooooo sweet Alice!! Gorgeous card and I love, love, love the background!! xxx
Jill said…
LOVEEEE the colors on this!!! You are just too good! :)
Suzanne C said…
Cute! Love the girl on your gorgeous background.
Lisa Hjulberg said…
Yikes, this is sooooo dang cute Alice! And I love the background you created... great going!
Stamping Cafe said…
This is too adorable, Alice! Love your coloring as always!!

Popular Posts