2 Sketches 4 You Kazan's Sketch 46

I am thrilled to announce that I am a member of 2 Sketches 4 You Design Team! This came as a huge surprise, but I am so happy and honored to be working with some of the most talented card makers. Big thanks to Laura and Kazan for this opportunity!

On to this week's sketch. Here is Kazan's Sketch 46:

Here is my take on the sketch:

This week's sponsor is InStyle Stamps. I got to play with this versatile Birdhouse digital image.

I decided to build a spring-y look for my card. I cut out two rows of grass, but the first row was covered by the fence. And if you were wondering where or what I did with the little butterfly leftovers from my butterfly card in this post, I used a couple of them in this card. =)

That's all I have for today. Hope you have the chance to play along with us this week! =)


Thanks for stopping by!


ingredients used:
cardstock: Papertrey Ink, Neenah Solar White
digital stamp: InStyle Stamps
stamps: Hero Arts (cloud background), Heartily Yours Additions by Nina Brackett for Gina K. Designs
markers: Copics
inks: Hero Arts Shadow Ink, Memento
patterned paper: Papertrey Ink
punches: Martha Stewart
gems: Hero Arts Pewter Metallic Decor
dies: Spellbinders
die cutting machine: Cuttlebug

Comments

Sanne said…
awe Alice...such a cute bird house - would be great to mix it with one og HA little birds, too - would look so cute. Love your design here!
Deirdre said…
Wow Alice, congrats on the new DT job...woohooo... love your card.
Lysa said…
Wow Alice! You are going to be one busy lady!! Congrats to you!! :)
Barbara said…
What a great scene you have created! Lovely card and congratulations!
:-)
Tiffany Ervin said…
Love that birdhouse, it rocks!!! And so cute paired with the clouds and the white picket fence!
Holly Young said…
Congratulations Alice, and they are so lucky to have you! Love your card - super cute with the little butterflies and the sky is darling!
Tracey said…
BIG CONGRATS Alice on your new DT post!!! They are SO LUCKY to have you on their team!!!!! LOVe your birdhouse card...so sweet and detailed too!!! Hugs, TRace
Nancy said…
Congratulations Alice! Your lovely sweet style will be an asset to their design team for sure! This card is adorable!
Anonymous said…
Alice - you did an amazing job with the sketch! SO thrilled to have you on the team! :-)
Anonymous said…
Congratulations Alice!!!
donna mikasa said…
Wooo hooooo!! Congrats on ANOTHER DT position! You rock, Alice!! Love your card--that is one awesome birdhouse!
Kathy (krolski) said…
That birdhouse is adorable! Love it! And big congrats on your DT position!! Way to go!
Virginia L. said…
HUGE congrats to you, Alice! This comes as NO surprise. Your talent is simply amazing! LOVe the birdhouse card ...adorable scene! Way to go ,Alice!
Unknown said…
WOW!!!
it's a lovely card, I love it
NinaB said…
I knew you're going place with your awesome talent, my friend. I'm so happy for you!
Kathy Martin said…
Hey Alice! How exciting to see you on the Sketches team! You make such fabulous cards...this is the perfect place for you! Looking forward to working with you! :) Kathy
Kathy said…
Alice this card is sooooooooo stunning...beautiful and creative!!!!!!!!! Love it to bits sista!!!!! Thank for all your sweet comments
Kay said…
I love what you did with the birdhouse. It's darling and the little fence is so cute! I'm looking forward to getting to know you on the 2S4Y design team! ♥♥ Kay
what a pretty card! You are great addition to the team, cONGRats1
Jill said…
Congrats! With your skill for designing with sketches this is a match made in HEAVEN! Love your card- the picket fence punch looks so wonderful!!
Vanessa said…
Congratulations dear Alice!! Wow, you need more sidebars to add all the DT you are on :) You so rock! And this card is adorable!

Hugs,
Vanessa
Dotty Jo said…
Congrats on making the DT Alice - your cards are fabulous so I'm not surprised the girls wanted to snap you up! Your card is just wonderful! Jo x
Lizziski said…
Congratulations Alice you make such great cards. Love this sweet card!
Maylee said…
Congratulations(again)...I don't know how you do it! o wait, I do...it's because your work ROCKS! : )
Jane said…
Congrats!!! YAY! They are sooo lucky to have you! xo
Suzanne C said…
Whoo HOo! YOu go girl! So happy for you and totally deserved! I forgot to say lovely card!
Lisa Hjulberg said…
I adore your card... but then again, I adore everything you do! You're such an inspiration Alice. I like the way you always turn sketches and interpret them differently than most people do. A sure sign of creativity!

Congrats on 2Sketches!!! Well deserved!!! I just discovered that sketch challenge and plan to play.

Hugs and high fives,
Lisa
Tasha said…
Oh this is really pretty - so elegant
love tasha xx

Popular Posts