more Pure Innocence Valentine's

I managed to put together a few more cards using Pure Innocence digital stamps on Sunday. Thanks to the master enabler Donna for introducing me to these cute images created by Heather Ellis!! =)

The ribbon treatment that I used on both cards was inspired by this card made by Hannah.

I didn't put any sentiment on this card since I couldn't find a proper place on the front... I'll stamp a message inside before I send this card out.

I adore her in overalls!! =) This image just makes me smile. The sentiment is from Nina's Heartily Yours Additions.

I picked up this Brazzill Basics ribbon at my LSS and was really happy that it matched perfectly with the card base color and the orange I used in the image! Little coincidences like this make me happy! =)

I have a little fun thing to share with you since it is happening as I am typing this. I scrap/make cards with a cat on my lap about 5% of the time. Tonight, my boy (you can see his photo at upper right hand corner of my blog) - Jamie has been on my lap for... 2-3 hours!! I put a towel on my lap before he "landed." I just grab the four corners of the towel and lift him up when I need to switch my leg positions as they do fall asleep.

I was really surprised when this happened the first time since I do move a lot when I am making cards or stamping. He even survived a heat embossing session tonight!! He just sleeps and licks himself in between naps when he is on my lap.

That's it for today. Hope you all have a lovely weekend! =)


Thanks for stopping by!


ingredients used:
cardstock: Stampin' Up, Neenah Solar White
digital stamps: Pure Innocence by Heather Ellis
sentiment stamp: Heartily Yours Additions by Nina Brackett for Gina K. Designs
ink: Memento
markers: Copic
ribbons: Brazzill Basics (orange), Offray (brown)
button: Papertrey Ink
string: DMC
dies: Spellbinders
die cutting machine: Cuttlebug

Comments

donna mikasa said…
Good morning, Alice! I'm ready to hop into bed but had to tell you how much I love your cards! Love Hannah's ribbon treatment and I think it's adorable how Jamie loves to "craft" with you! Too cute!
~amy~ said…
super cute Alice!!!! Do you have a video tut on your coloring technique? I need to soak that up about a gazillion times...your coloring skills are outta this world!

Okay, toooooo funny about your cat...whatta cutie pie!
Diana said…
Pure innocence for sure. Simply ADORABLE. Great coloring Alice!
Barbara said…
These are just beautiful! That's so sweet about your cat! I have a pillow under my desk where my beagle lies while I'm working.She keeps my feet warm when it gets cold!
Virginia L. said…
Aw... so sweet! I think Jamie's company makes it all that much more special, isn't it!? Your cards here are just the SWEETEST!
Tiffany Ervin said…
The cutest little images you could ever want for Valentine's! I can just imagine you whipping these out like crazy, so adorable!
NinaB said…
You are the queen of cute cards, for sure. This one is another adorable one. I'm so glad you are enjoying Heartily Yours and Additions. Have a good weekend.
Kelly Booth said…
LOVE your Sweet Cards Alice.....I sent you one of these for Valentine's...Ha!! We must have had the same idea.....
The story about your cat is so Sweet....Glad he is there to keep you company in the wee hours of the night...(Morning!) LOL!
xoxo
Jill said…
I think these are the SWEETEST cards I've EVER seen!!!!!!!!! Sure to melt the heart of the lucky recipients!! :)
Ida said…
Wow these are so cute and so sweet. Awesome job!
Jane said…
Your cards are ALWAYS so GORGEOUS....do you ever have an off day?? ;)
Tracey said…
Ahhh Alice these are ADORABLE as is the story about your sweet kitty!!! My cat loves to scrap and spent time with me on the computer too!!!
Amy said…
These are most adorable little Valentine's Alice, love them! It's so cute that your kitty is such a card maker! ;)
Suzanne C said…
They are so cute! Love the overalls too! Too funny about your cat. My puppy likes to get as close to my feet as possible which makes it hard to get to things sometimes.
Teri said…
Love both of your adorable cards!!
Godelieve said…
How gorgeous and cute are these!! Love them!

Popular Posts