Willow With Champagne

Today is my day to post at The Hybrid Chick. Please hop over and take a look if you are interested! =)

On to my card today. I made a card using Willow With Champagne from Whiff of Joy Stamps' City Girl collection illustrated by Elisabeth Bell.

I used Sketch #90 from Friday Sketchers for my card. The gorgeous patterned papers are from Memories Box.

I again used some beautiful roses from Prima. I also traced the die cut Willow piece with some Diamond Stickles.

Don't forget to go and check out the new City Girl collection over at Whiff of Joy Stamps. I'll be featuring stamps from the February Stamp kit - Birdie Love very soon, so stay tuned! =)



Thanks for stopping by!



ingredients used:
cardstock: Papertrey Ink, Neenah Solar White
stamps: Whiff of Joy Stamps, Papertrey Ink (sentiment)
patterned paper: Memories Box
inks: Memento, Tim Holtz Distress Ink
coloring tool: Copic
flowers: Prima
glitter glue: Stickles
dies: Spellbinders
die cutting machine: Cuttlebug

Comments

NinaB said…
Oh my, what a pretty card. That dress is colored beautifully. Wow.
Deirdre said…
Alice, beautiful card, amazing colouring.
~amy~ said…
so very sweet and elegant at the same time!
Kelly Booth said…
She is just Gorgeous Alice...LOVE this!!! I ordered some of those Roses...Love them!!!
donna mikasa said…
Beautiful card...especially with the MB papers! The "modern" Willows are just adorable!
Denise said…
Beautiful! Love your coloring, it's amazing. Love the pretty roses & paper.
Aloha & Hugs,
Denise
Virginia L. said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Virginia L. said…
Wow, oh wow, Alice! I love the die cut/shape you use for the lovely image! Looking at this card is like reading a beautiful poem....and it takes me to the enchanted imaginary land :)
PS: I deleted the previous comment due to typo
Maylee said…
O my, so sweet and elegant Alice! Love the beautiful coloring and the added rosettes!
Sanne said…
What an elegant design - love those roses Alice - such a perfect add!
Dotty Jo said…
Alice - what can I say except 'wow'! This is just lovely. Your colouring is just amazing! Love how you used the papers too - just wonderful, Jo x
Lucy Abrams said…
This is so beautiful.
Lisa Hjulberg said…
She looks too young to be drinking! Must be sparkling cider! lol

Seriously, though, I LOVE these images. I'm hoping mine came in today's mail.

Hugs,
Lisa
Kathy Martin said…
This is such a sweet card! Love those flowers! Who makes those?
Tiffany Ervin said…
Oh my, love her dress, so eloquent! Love this sweet and very delicate scene!
jjcreations said…
Very cute card - I like the little flowers.
Jill said…
Love your coloring! Her rosy cheeks are so cute!
Very pretty Alice! The coloring is wonderful! Love it!
:) Rachel
Unknown said…
your card is really wonderful and so lovely.
thank you for your fab card to my sketch and take part in the friday sketchers challenge.
hugs, bea
Suzanne C said…
Very elegant! Love how you have dressed it up with a touch of glimmer and love the gossamer papers. You used them so beautifully!

Popular Posts