Dancing Willow


I am sharing my first card as Whiff of Joy Guest DT with you today! I used Dancing Willow from the new City Girl collection illustrated by Elisabeth Bell. This beautiful set of stamps is available starting today at Whiff of Joy Stamps.

I used Sketch #88 from Sketch Saturday for my card. The patterned paper is from My Mind's Eye's yummy Be Loved collection. I added some Liquid Pearls to Willow's necklace. Isn't she fabulous? I know the perfect girl to give this card to even though her birthday isn't until summer. And I know she probably isn't reading my blog, so we are safe here! =)

Whiff of Joy begins to sell bi-monthly stamp kits starting this year. And the first kit of 2010 is illustrated by Elisabeth Bell called Birdie Love. Here is a preview of what you will be getting.

It's such a beautiful kit, huh? Just perfect for spring, don't you think? Pre-order of this bi-monthly kit is available now at Whiff of Joy Stamps.

Please stay tuned as I'll have more cards made using the new City Girl collection to share with you throughout February! =)


Thanks for stopping by!


ingredients used:
cardstock: Papertrey Ink, Neenah Solar White
stamps: Whiff of Joy stamps, Hero Arts (sentiment)
patterned paper: My Mind's Eye
inks: Memento, Tim Holtz Distress Ink
buttons: Papertrey Ink
dies: Spellbinders
die cutting machine: Cuttlebug
other: Liquid Pearls
Copics used:
skin tone: E01, E00, E000, E93
dress, bracelet, shoes: R24, R22, RV42, R20
hair: E35, YR23, Y23
purse: E35, E33, E31
shadow: C7, C5, C3

Comments

donna mikasa said…
Hi Alice! Congrats on your first WoJ DT card! Love it!
Will try emailing you again, ok? Hugs!
Tasha said…
Whoop whoop congrats on your GDT post! Love this card beautiful colours and fab layout
love tasha xx
Pajalu said…
Wow what a great card & congrats on your GDT :D xoxoxoxoxo
Agata said…
Thank you so much for your comment on my spread! I do love your card! This coloring is fabulous! And such a great idea to add perfect pearls to the necklace. It pop out off the card!
Virginia L. said…
Awesome job on your new card as a design team member for WoJ! Love the coloring and that necklace looks so realistic!!
Lysa said…
OH! She is SOO cute! I love it!
Janetcraft said…
Congrats to you as selected DT for WoJ, Alice!! Another goal for you..
Love this show off girl card, she is so sweet and confident, you made her lively, Lice!!
Kelly Booth said…
LOVE this Alice...it is colored so perfectly....such a PRETTY card!!!
Maylee said…
Your coloring is sooo perfect! Love this!
Tiffany Ervin said…
Wow, gorgeous papers and image! So magical, I feel like I'm in a dream, those are darling images!
Amy said…
Beautiful card Alice! Fantastic start for you GDT, she's looks so carefree and happy! Love her necklace, too!
Jill said…
She is so fun! Your card is sooo happy!
Diana said…
She is as cute as can be! Just wonderful Alice!
Stamping Cafe said…
Congrats on your first WoJ DT card, Alice!! Gorgeous card and image, love everything about it!!
Dotty Jo said…
Gorgeous! Such great colours and I love her necklace!!!! Jo x
Katharina Frei said…
A wonderful card Alice!! Love your colorations and he different layers of paper. Fabulous!
Katharina
Deirdre said…
Wow Alice, stunning card. Love it.
Ida said…
Wow this is so fun and so cute. Your coloring is fantastic.
Suzanne C said…
Wonderful card for your WOJ DT first card. Lovley!

Popular Posts