LOVE, Mod Moths & Honeychurch

Hello my friends! I am here to share a few cards that I made using some new digital releases at Two Peas.

This card is made using Wilna Furstenberg's cute LOVE kit. I adore the heart vine/branch! It looks like it's still growing. =) I used stamps from Papertrey Ink's Simple Valentine set for the background and for the sentiment.

I love the mini polka dot paper that came in Holly Brooke Jones' Mod Moths Mini Kit. And of course her moths background papers are adorable, too! I printed out the already colored moths and enhanced the colors a little with my Copics. The sentiment is from Hero Arts.

Kenner Road's Honeychurch kit has so many beautiful papers in it, I couldn't resist and made three cards using this kit! This set of thank you cards are super quick and easy to make. And let me tell ya, the red and blue rose overlay is to die for!!! I just put it on top of two of the patterned papers from the kit, printed them out then die cut them. Easy peasy.

I also love this digital paper white flower with blue background. I used the overlay again and added two matching lace trims that also came with this kit. The background text/script paper is also included in the kit. A little bit of distressing and stamping is all it needed!

That's all I have for today. Let me know which one you like the most! You know I love hearing from you! Don't forget to check out all the new digital Two Peas releases here! =)


Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

Suzanne C said…
Adorable cards. Love the rose overlay set of cards. They are so beautiful and remind me of vintage tablecloths.
Vanessa said…
Beautiful cards, Alice! Love the roses!! And the moth card is fab!

Hugs,
Vanessa
~amy~ said…
gorgeous work alice...love all the roses!
Barbara said…
These are all pretty Alice! I'm pretty sure that I can't pick a favourite! I do really,really like the first one though! :-)
Kelly Booth said…
All so beautiful....I am partial to Wilna's designs...love the simple card you made on Kraft...but they are all just perfect!!!
Hugs....
Anita Rex said…
They are so pretty! I just love the kraft one with the randomn buttons! Love all those papers!
Kathy Martin said…
These projects from last week's kits ROCK! Love your work! :) Kathy
Virginia L. said…
Oh my! What EYE CANDY you made! I'm on a sugar high here! My fav. is the butterfly one! Love the design!!
NinaB said…
Big congrats on making the My Cute Stamps DT. They will surely be blessed to have you in their team. And you are such an enabler. I need to check out these beautiful kits. You do a great job highlighting them. Your cards are just beautiful.
Holly Young said…
I'm never disappointed when I come to your blog. All wonderful creations, but my favorites are the top two. Very pretty cards Alice!
Jane said…
Did you hear that???! That was my jaw...hitting the floor!! ;)
xo
Maylee said…
Wow Alice, I saw the Cute Stamps announcement, Congratulations!

These cards are gorgeous! You're awesome!
Sanne said…
I LOVE them ALL Alice - such pretty colors and designs!
Tasha said…
Wow Aice they are all fantastic, love all the elements
fabulous work
love tasha xx
donna mikasa said…
Absolutely gorgeous cards!! Wow...can't decide on a fave--I love them all!
Lucy Abrams said…
Alice you are amazing. How do you do it....
Kryssi said…
beautiful alice!! and congrats on making the MCS DT!!! too bad we didnt serve at the same time. maybe we'll run into a stint together in the future. :P
Amy Heller said…
Alice,
So excited to be on the MCS DT with you! Looking forward to getting to know you!
Amy
Unknown said…
These are wonderful! I really love the Mod Moths!

(-: Heidi
Robynccgirl said…
Alice! Love your creativity! I'm looking forward to working with you on My Cute Stamps Team!!
Tiffany Ervin said…
Wow! Look at all of these cards, simply wonderful, how do you have time to make all of this with your blog day coming up!! What an inspiration you are!
Jill said…
All so pretty, each in their own way! Love seeing what you do with all of the new digital kits!!!
Nancy said…
Oh my, how gorgeous are all of these cards!! Alice, you are so talented, thanks for inspiring me! I'm off to check out those digi-kits.
Anonymous said…
these are so pretty, alice!! love them!!
and HUGE congrats on the cute stamps dt ~ can't wait to see what's in store. :)
Jackie Thomas said…
These cards are gorgeous. Fantastic work. xo Jackie
Lisa Hjulberg said…
Ack, they're all gorgeous! Maybe the two with the red gingham base. Just goes to show that you can create gorgeous cards without a lick of stamping!
Emily Leiphart said…
I hadn't seen these ones before and saw the top one in your Links Within. I really love the layout of the top one on kraft! Superb!!

Popular Posts