PTI paint by number sketch challenge and CPS #153

I have been having so much fun following Papertrey Ink's 3rd birthday celebration and announcements over at Nicole's blog. There are so many new products coming out this year!! Here are a couple of cards that I managed to make for the challenges associated with the celebration.

I made this card for the Paint by number sketch challenge. The sketch and dimension of the pieces in the sketch are provided. According to the first letter of your online username, there is also a color combination for you to follow.

My colors are kraft, ocean tides, spring moss, lemon tart and vintage cream. I am not so sure about my lemon tart here, but I had fun making this card and that's what mattered! =) The pattered papers are from PTI's Pretty Pastels. I tamped the swirly leaf image from the Beyond Basic Border set on the kraft piece with VersaMark Dazzle before I stamped the sentiment.

Papertry Ink is also the sponsor of this week's challenge over at Card Positioning Systems.

The patterned paper is from In Bloom and the stamps are from Autumn Abundance stamp set.

That's all I have for today. Hope you have a beautiful day! =)


Thanks for stopping by!


ingredients used:
cardstocks: Papertry Ink, Neenah Solar White
stamps, patterned paper, button, ribbon, twine: Papertrey ink
inks: Memento, VersaMark Dazzle, Close To My Heart (blue)
border punch: Fiskars
markers: Copic

Comments

You did a great job on both these PTI challenges. The first card has such soft and subtle patterns. The second is fresh and spring-y.
Vanessa said…
Super cards, Alice! I have to make a card for CPS - or more!!! Good luck for the challenges!

Hugs,
Vanessa
Vanessa said…
Oops, me again - CONGRATS on your PC win!!! I am so honored we are friends :)
NinaB said…
Congratulations on your PC win. It's such an honor to win alongside my friends! And these cards are fabulous.
Diana said…
So simple....so elegant. Way to go!
Barbara said…
These are beautiful Alice! I love both of them!
~amy~ said…
woot woot on your PC win!!!! Lovin' your cards for today...I'm thrilled that PTI will be carrying felt...oy.
Dotty Jo said…
Congrats on your win! These are so pretty Alice, a real touch of spingtime! Jo x
Janetcraft said…
nice cards, cheerful and congrats for our winning
Janetcraft said…
Sorry typo error, my son was pulling me that I omitted 'y' of yours...
nice cards, cheerful and congrats for Your winning
Sanne said…
My goodness Alice - these are perfect! Hope you´ll win the challenge :0)
Hugs Sanne

You made my day today with your lovely card - send you an Flickr mail!
Anita Rex said…
Such a great card for the PTI challenge! It's different with the colors and where to put them but fun! So cute and love your digital cards from the day before, that paper is awesome!
donna mikasa said…
Oooh, love both of your cards, Alice! I really love the paint by number card, which would be my colors, too. You rocked it!
Maylee said…
Congrats on your PC win! These are gorgeous!
Deirdre said…
Amazing cards - as always... love them.
Tiffany Ervin said…
So soothing and beautiful is your first card and the POP of wonderful colors on the flower vase is so refreshing!
These cards are amazing! I love your blog!
Suzanne C said…
Gorgeous! Love both cards. Congrats on your PC win!
Stamping Cafe said…
Gorgeous cards, Alice!! Love both of them, good luck with the challenge!
Virginia L. said…
Absolutely stunning! Love your take on the challenges! You always have such clear sense and balance in all of your designs!! I did one on the color combo at PTI... it's was almost un-postable!! Oh well, it's a random draw.So what's the chance, huh? (LOL)
Kelly Booth said…
LOVE these Alice....your so Talented!! Congrats on your PC win!!!
hugs...
Monika Reeck said…
Love both of your cards Alice...so soft color and I think it must be soft if I touch too LOL..congrats on your PC win too...hugs
Lisa Hjulberg said…
Truly lovely Alice! I love PTI, too, but haven't had time to play in any challenges.

What's your PC win? I'm not sure what that is!
Jill said…
Very pretty! Love that pretty salmon color. Congrats, too!

Popular Posts