Cupcake Inspiration Challenge #46

Happy Thursday my friends! I wasn't able to post my card for Cupcake Inspiration Challenge #46 on Sunday, so I am making it up for you today! Here is the inspiration photo:

Aren't those colors super yummy? I love those pretty cupcakes. Here is my card inspired by the photo:

I took pink and brown from the photo and used them on this adorable girl's dress. Don't you think the bow in her hair looks like a butterfly? =) The patterned papers that I used are from My Mind's Eye's yummy "Be Loved" collection. The sentiment is once again from Nina's versatile Heartily Yours Additions set.

I found this Simple Sweet Heart digital stamp at Kimprints on Etsy. I adore her simple designs! =) I am obsessed with digital stamps these days and am very happy to be able to find and support a talented artist. =)

That's all I have for today. Please go to Rachel's blog to find out how you can join us in this delicious challenge!



Thanks for stopping by!


ingredients used:
cardstock: Papertrey Ink, Neenah Solar White
digital stamp: Kimprints
stamp: Heartily Yours Additions by Nina Brakett for Gina K. Design
patterned paper: My Mind's Eye
coloring medium: Copic
ink: Memento
dies: Spellbinders
die cutting machine: Cuttlebug

Comments

Tasha said…
Wow gorgeous card! Super scrummy paper! ove it
love tasha xx
Mary J said…
OMG, what a fab card! Love what you've done with the colours!
Kelly Booth said…
Such a SWEET Card Alice.....Love this and Love her Butterfly Bow too!
NinaB said…
My teeth hurt just by looking at your super sweet card. :-) Lovely coloring, as always.
Lysa said…
Too cute Alice- love it!
Tiffany Ervin said…
Oh my goodness, those cupcakes are definitely something, WOW! Love your take on them with this adorable card, so cute!!
Barbara said…
This is so very pretty! I love the colour combination!
Dotty Jo said…
Soooooooo cute Alice - you do find the loveliest digi's! Jo x
Pretty-In-Ink said…
Awwwwwww! what a cutie! and you coloured her beautifully!
Sanne said…
Super duper Alice! Yummy cupcakes, yummy colors and Yummy yum cards from you! LOVE it!
Oh Alice, love this! I've gotta track down that scribble paper, it's got my name all over it!!! :)
Anita Rex said…
What a cute digital stamp! I love how she is hiding her face in the heart! And her butterfly hair pin! Those cupcakes look too yummy!
Nancy said…
What an adorable card, Alice! I love the digital image too. So sweet, just like those yummy cupcakes!
Kathy Martin said…
Soooooooo very cute! Fabulous design! :) Kathy
Heather Rogers said…
Too cute! That little girl is adorable.

Congrats on making DT at 2 sketches 4 you. :D
Mona Pendleton said…
What a cute card! So happy to see you at 2 Sketches 4 you :)
Karen said…
That certainly IS yummy paper and I agree that her bow looks like a sweet butterfly! Love your uber sweet & cute card here! :>
Stamping Cafe said…
Aw... what a yummy card, Alice! Love it!! Your coloring is always so perfect!!
Jane said…
LOVE this card! just ADORABLE!!
Edna Morrisedie said…
Love your use of shape and colour, such a great card!
Suzanne C said…
Beautiful colors and love how you blended the mix together with the coloring on the main image. Lovely card!
Unknown said…
Hi! Love the card (and the cupcakes are making my mouth water!) and your take on Sweet Heart!
Lisa (The Craft's Meow) pointed me in your direction.
Thanks so much, kimprints

Popular Posts