2 Sketches 4 You Laura's Sketch 46

Hello everyone! I hope you had a wonderful weekend. I am here to share a card using this week's 2 Sketches 4 You sketch! Here is Laura's Sketch 46:

Here is my take on the sketch:

This adorable stamp is from this week's sponsor - InfinimentScrap. Since I wasn't sure what animal this is, I decided in the end that this would be a big bird with blue body and big orange beak in my little world. =)

This is also one of the busier cards that I made in a little while. I am not so sore about it... Any thoughts? Most of the pattered papers that I used are from Making Memories' new Flutter collection. The hills were cut using scraps from Papertrey Ink's Pretty Pastels collection.

Well, that's all I have for today. Hope you will have a chance to play along with us this week! =)


Thanks for stopping by!


ingredients used:
cardstock: Papertrey Ink, Neenah Solar White
stamps: Infringement Stamps, Hero Arts (sentiment)
patterned paper: Making Memories, Papertrey Ink
inks: Memento, Perfect Match Hybrid Ink by Papertrey Ink
ribbons, buttons: Papertrey Ink
coloring tool: Copic
punches, decorative scissors: Fiskars
strings: DMC
others: sewing machine, thread

Comments

Kelly Booth said…
So cute Alice....He is a Funny big bird...Love what you did with him!!! Not too busy....you use pattern paper so well.
Virginia L. said…
Love you take with the sketch! You make all the patter pp come together nicely! The ribbon and buttons details are lovely also!! Have great week, Alice! xoxo
Maylee said…
Super cute Alice! Love the way you've used the ribbon and button.
I think this card is adorable and I love the mix of papers!!!
Stamping Cafe said…
Love your take on the sketch, Alice! Super duper adorable card, love it!!
~amy~ said…
a very belated woot woot to you Alice!!!! I'm getting back into the groove of blurfing after being on vaca...I love your card and think your choice of papers and embellies are simply perfection:)
Kryssi said…
great take on the sketch! oh btw, i've been meaning to ask you, the baby card you sent me, who makes that stamp? it has like 3 animals on wheels, lol, how else shd i describe it? thanks again, btw. you are FAB!
Tasha said…
Wow super cute! Fab colours
love tasha xx
donna mikasa said…
What a cute stork! I think it's a stork....such pretty papers, too!
Suzanne C said…
Adorable papers and love the design. The bird is unusual and not sure what he is either?
Vanessa said…
This is so adorable! Cute cute! I would say it is a stork!

Hugs,
Vanessa
Jill said…
AAAHH! No matter what that birdie is, I'm sure he's from the species of CUTE!
Tiffany Ervin said…
This is so happy and fun loving, really makes me a lot happier and a cheerful smile is on my face right now!
Lisa Hjulberg said…
That image is hilarious!
Lea L. said…
This is darling! Great job with Laura's sketch!

♥♥♥Lea
Monika Reeck said…
Aliiiceee this stamp image is sooo darling soo cute...GREAT TAKE ON the Sketch...Love always to see your bright color cards...Hugs

Popular Posts