Cool Oakely

Ok, so you all know that I am not good at manly cards. But I think I like this one myself! =)

This stamp is Cool Oakely illustrated by Elisabeth Bell available at Whiff of Joy Stamps. I paired him with patterned papers from BasicGrey's Origins. I also used sketch #88 from Friday Sketchers for this card.

It took me a while to decide which sentiment to put on the cards. In the end, I think this stamp from Papertry Ink's Autumn Abundance set is perfect. What do you think?

That's all I have for today. Hope you have a lovely Wednesday! =)


Thanks for stopping by!


ingredients used:
cardstock: Papertrey Ink, Neenah Solar White
stamps: Whiff of Joy stamps, Papertrey Ink
patterned paper: BasicGrey
inks: Memento, Tim Holtz Distress Ink, Perfect Match Hybrid Ink by Papertrey Ink
markers: Copic
dies: Spellbinders
die cutting machine: Cuttlebug

Comments

Pajalu said…
Alice I think this is such a great guy's card. I especially love the colours you did him in. They are so rich & wonderfully done. Good luck with the challenge xoxoxoxo
NinaB said…
Wow, wow! I can't believe how realistic your coloring is. Great card, Alice.
Kelly Booth said…
LOVE this Alice.....what a perfectly colored Manly card!!!
Deirdre said…
I think it is just SUPERB.... love it. Congrats on your PC win...woohooo to you. Loved that card too.
donna mikasa said…
Great masculine card! Love the new "modern" WoJ images, and your coloring just rocks!!
Rachel Hope said…
Amazing...Love it! Great details and layout!
Maylee said…
I think you are pretty darn good at masculine card Alice! This is fabulous! Love how you've colored him.
Vicky said…
Lovely card! I love your coloring.
Just to let you know that your images are not shown on the rss feed, I read your blog form google reader but no images there :(
Barbara said…
What a handsome card! I love this image and the colours are perfect!
:-)
Kryssi said…
well.. i must say, thats a great masculine card!!
Tiffany Ervin said…
What a handsome look lad! Love this image and the patterns of papers you've chosen!!
Lisa Hjulberg said…
He's a nice looking young man, Alice! You did a terrific job with a "manly" card. Thanks for the tip on that cool challenge blog. I love sketch challenges!
Anita Rex said…
I think it's a great guy card! They ca be hard to make! His shirt looks so real!
Kathy said…
wow alice this guy is so hip and you rock sista
miss u
Vanessa said…
My little girl would say "dool, ey" now! Love your cool card!

Hugs,
Vanessa
ivy said…
fabulous coloring alice!
Stamping Cafe said…
You ROCK at the manly card, Alice!! Fantastic coloring, love it!!
Jane said…
This card totally says 'DUDE'!!!
Love it!!!
Diana said…
We all need more masculine cards. Great work!
Iris Wiechmann said…
This is a great masculine card! Love your choice of colors!

Hugs,
Iris
Suzanne C said…
Very handsome card! Love the design.
Jill said…
Great coloring and I love all of the distressed pp in the background, too!

Popular Posts