You Picked Me! & Beautiful Ending

Happy Tuesday my friends! I am here to share two cards that I made using some new digital releases from Two Peas.

I made this card using Michelle Underwood's You Picked Me! kit. I love those paper flowers that Michelle created. I think Michelle designs some of the most beautiful damask digital papers and I love all of them. I used the damask patterned paper from each kit for each of my backgrounds.

I wanted to use these flowers when I first saw them! They are just so beautiful!! This kit is also created by Michelle Underwood called Beautiful Ending. I decided to use these flowers as my focal point and of course I had to use this beautiful lace trim somewhere, too! I just added the twine for a finishing touch after printing and die cutting the papers.

That's all for me today. Please check out Two Peas' new digital releases here.


Thanks for stopping by!


ingredients used:
cardstock: Papertrey Ink, Neenah Solar White
digital kits: Beautiful Ending and You Picked Me! created by Michelle Underwood at Two Peas In A Bucket
stamps: Hero Arts (sentiment)
button: Papertrey Ink
twine: May Arts
inks: Memento, Perfect Match Hybrid Ink by Papertrey Ink
dies: Spellbinders
die cutting machine: Cuttlebug

Comments

donna mikasa said…
Hi Alice! I'm ready to turn in for the night...LOL! Just had to tell you how gorgeous your cards are! You're rockin' the digis! The flowers are really something....they look so dimensional! Will email you later....
MicheyMoo said…
I'm off to bed too!! LOL.....just taking a peek at blogland first.

Gorgeous cards and layouts Alice!! Love how you've put these two digi kits together & I love, love, love the purple flowers too.

xxx
Diana said…
Especially love the first card with the distressed flowers. So lovely Alice!
NinaB said…
These are so pretty and elegant, Alice.
Lin said…
Beautiful, Alice! The spray of flowers and lace on the 2nd card especially is so lovely!
Unknown said…
great cards!!
I like the paper flowers, gorgeous!!
alexandra s.m. said…
I love your cards Alice, they have so many beautiful details!
Thank You for sharing your art ;-)
CinnamonSally said…
Very pretty cards Alice, gorgeous flowers.
Tiffany Ervin said…
Gorgeous flowers, love these images!!
Barbara said…
These are both so pretty! I love the ticket peeking out from behind the flowers and the flowers on the second card are so soft!
:-)
Kryssi said…
so pretty! esp the second!
Dotty Jo said…
These are great Alice - nice work with those digi's, Jo x
Anita Rex said…
Oooo I love those papers and flowers, and I think I like the name even better of them! :> Always so creative Alice!
Maylee said…
Gorgeous as always Alice! Happy New Year!
Jane said…
LOVE them both!!
Suzanne C said…
Wow! They are both gorgeous! I love the lavendar card because the lupine(I think that is what the flowers are) are gorgeous and the way you cut them out and have them trailing off the side is beautiful.
Stamping Cafe said…
Your cards are totally gorgeous, Alice!! You really ROCK with digis!! Love love love both of them!!
Deirdre said…
You make me want to go out and buy every digi kit released......!!! oh no!!! You are amazing.
Tasha said…
These are both exquisite!
love tasha xx
Jill said…
Glowingly beautiful! Love seeing how you use the digital kits!
Unknown said…
OH WOW! Wonderful!!!

Popular Posts