Posh Baby Girl & Love Birds

First of all, I want to add a bit of information to yesterday's post. I forgot to link to Hope Stamps Eternal's January Guest Sweetie - Amy's blog. She is also the creator of Fidget. Amy also has some new stamps just released at All That Scraps. Please go and check them out! =)

On to my cards today. I made two cards using some new releases at Two Peas.

I made this card using Tricia Chapman's Posh Baby Girl kit.
I think I have the tendency to get anything girly and cute, and this kit is no exception! =)
I love the big bold dotty paper in this set. It's just the cutest piece of paper and perfect for backgrounds! The hot air balloons and cloud were cut from one of the digital papers that came with this kit.

The beautiful papers that I used for this card are from Love Birds created by Shelley Castillo. I love the turquoise damask paper in this kit. Isn't it so pretty? The red paper actually has little prints on it that says "little love birds," but I just hope that no one pays attention to it. LOL!! =)

The beautiful butterfly is from Hero Arts' Flutterbies digital kit. I colored it with my Copics.

I smeared some Diamond Stickles on my butterfly so that I can participate in Lucy's Glitter challenge. I also hope that my butterfly has enough of a wow factor to qualify for Virginia's "Beat the Winter Blahs" challenge.

That's all for today. Please check out all the new digital releases at Two Peas here!


Thanks for stopping by!


ingredients used:
cardstock: Papertrey Ink, Neenah Solar White
digital kits used: Posh Baby Girl by Tricia Chapman at Two Peas In A Bucket, Love Birds by Shelley Castillo at Two Peas In A Bucket, Flutterbies by Hero Arts Digital
stamps: Hero Arts (sentiments)
ink: Memento
markers: Copic
glitter glue: Stickles
dies: Spellbinders
die cutting machine: Cuttlebug
others: sewing machine, thread

Comments

Diana said…
Lovely cards Alice. Especially love the butterfly card with the stitching. BRAVO!
Barbara said…
These are both so pretty Alice! I love the balloons and the glitter on the butterfly is wonderful!
~amy~ said…
Alice, both of your cards are sooo pretty...I'm super amazed at your coloring...sooooo fantabulous!
Virginia L. said…
The butterfly card is definitely a WOW card!Very striking color combo and the stitching is fabulous! Thanks so much for playing Beat the Winter Blahs challenge!
Tiffany Ervin said…
How cute!! I am always so in love with hot air balloons, they are such the trend! Love it! Gorgeous butterfly card as well Alice! Happy Monday! Cheers!
Maylee said…
Love these Alice, especially the butterfly, its so lifelike! Gorgeous coloring!
Denise said…
Very pretty cards! I love that gorgeous butterfly!
Aloha & Hugs,
Denise
Dotty Jo said…
Alice, how great are these????? Love both cards - I've had a horrible day but these have just really lifted my spirits! Thanks for sharing and making me smile, Jo x
Lucy Abrams said…
These are both GORGEOUS. Love them. Yummy yummy glitter.
Godelieve said…
Wow, I love that gorgeous butterfly and the stitching.
Stamping Cafe said…
Your cards are just simply fabulous, Alice! Love both of them!!
Jill said…
These are both so great! I can't tell you how much I LOVE your butterfly! The sparkle looks so nice!
Tomo H. said…
Hi, Alice! Wonderful cards! Love both of them.
And I'm really surprised to see your so many fabulous creations. :)
Amy said…
Wonderful cards, Alice, I especially love the butterfly one! That butterfly is exquisite, beautiful work, as always!
Suzanne C said…
Beautiful cards. That butterfly is definitely WOW with the glittery finish. Beautiful background paper.

Popular Posts