The Greeting Farm CHA Relay: Day 3 & Day 4 + 2 more!

I know The Greet Farm relay had to be cut short due to some glitches a couple of weeks ago. But I made cards for the last two days and a couple more that I didn't get a chance to show you. Here they are.

Day 3's image is a cute little cub called Toby Cub. This is such a delightful image and I love that he is wearing a diaper. =)

The last image that we got for free was Prince Ian. I think he is pretty handsome paired with these Origins paper from BasicGrey.

This is a card that I made for a sketch challenge over at Club Anya & Friends a while back using the super adorable Stella. She has to be one of my very favorites from The Farm! I did a slight altering by wiping off her original lips and drew a timid smile instead. She is just so fun to color!!

I made this card for this CASE challenge at Club Anya & Friends. I was very happy to find out that I actually won the challenge with this card made with digital Dressy Joyce!! She is so sweet. I had a lot of fun coloring her hair! =)

That's all for today. Hope you have a beautiful Tuesday!!


Thanks for stopping by!


ingredients used:
for "Toby Cub" card:
cardstock: Papertrey Ink, Neenah Solar White
digital stamp: The Greeting Farm
stamp: Hero Arts (sentiment)
ink: Memento
markers: Copic
patterned paper: Cosmo Cricket
button, twine: Papertrey Ink
dies: Spellbinders
die cutting machine: Cuttlebug

for "Prince Ian" card:
cardstock: Papertrey Ink, Neenah Solar White
digital stamp: The Greeting Farm
stamp: Hero Arts (sentiment)
ink: Memento
markers: Copic
patterned paper: BasicGrey
buttons: Papertrey Ink
dies: Spellbinders
die cutting machine: Cuttlebug

for "Stella" card:
cardstock: Papertrey Ink, Neenah Solar White
stamps: The Greeting Farm, Papertrey Ink (sentiment)
patterned paper: elsie for KI Memories, Papertrey Ink (polka dots)
ink: Memento, Close To My Heart (red)
markers, black pen: Copic
punch: Stampin' Up
brads: Making Memories
ribbon: Papertrey Ink
gem flower: Hero Arts
glitter glue: Stickles
dies: Spellbinders
die cutting machine: Cuttlebug

for "Joyce" card:
cardstock: Papertrey Ink, Neenah Solar White
digital stamp: The Greeting Farm
sentiment stamp, gems: Hero Arts
ink: Memento
markers: Copic
patterned paper: BasicGrey
ribbon: Close To My Heart
dies: Spellbinders
die cutting machine: Cuttlebug

Comments

~amy~ said…
Oh my...such cutie pie cards...love them all..especially the black haired beauty, Stella.
Dotty Jo said…
What gorgeous cards Alice - you are so talented! Jo x
Kryssi said…
wows alice, your coloring is so good!!

oh, i know about actions, just learning about them. they are tricky though!
Vicky said…
Alice your blog is fantastic. I love your work. I have put your link on my blog sidebar.
If you like you can check mine too :)
Lisa Hjulberg said…
Alice Alice Alice, you are just too amazing my friend. Everything you create is special!!! I love every single one of these TGF cards!!!
Lysa said…
Love every one of them Alice- you are so uber-talented :)
Sanne said…
4 lovely cards with such cute designs Alice - great coloring as allways!
Virginia L. said…
Alice, your coloring is truly amazing! I just love to admire each one of them....I also like how you use the pattern pp for the background. you're the BEST! xoxo
Jill said…
Alice, my friend, your coloring is so VIBRANT and STUNNING! I look at all of your cards with complete amazement!!!
donna mikasa said…
All of your cards are winners to me! Always! Your coloring just rocks!
Denise said…
Love all your cards, they are amazing, Beautiful, Precious....love TGF images. I need to get my hands on Toby, he is so adorable.
Your coloring is so perfect.
Aloha & Hugs,
Denise
Maylee said…
Awww Alice, these are wonderful! Gorgeous coloring!
Tiffany Ervin said…
Beautiful cards Alice! Wow Toby Cub is full of life and energy, spunkly little guy!!
Jane said…
LOVE LOVE LOVE all of it!! And I scrolled down for while....missed out on quite a bit!!
Shirley N said…
Your cards are so adorable. Love your layouts!
Anita Rex said…
I am so happy you won! You totally deserve it! Love all your cards! Love that you wiped off her lips and drew your own!
Deirdre said…
Aaaaahhhhh, so sweet. You have given us inspiration overload.... such amazing cards. Thanks so much, they are all stunners.
Pajalu said…
Congratulations on your win :D. All of these cards are so beautifully done. I can't decide which one I love the best!!! xoxoxoxoxoxo
Suzanne C said…
Wowzer.. .Loving all teh gorgeous coloring on these cards. You always pick the perfect coordinating PP to go with your creations!
Kathy said…
Hey Alice, I just go gaga when I see your lovely lovely cards...I really am at a loss for words..u always leave me speechless. Hugs Sista
No stamps here :)
Vanessa said…
Wow, so many amazing adorable cards!! How do you do it? Do you have 48 hours days in California?

Hugs,
Vanessa
Rachel Hope said…
Adorable cards! Love them all!!!!
Stamping Cafe said…
Love your rocking cards and rocking coloring, Alice!!

Popular Posts