a Pure Innocence Valentine



I was enabled by Donna to get some of the super adorable Pure Innocence digital stamps created by Heather Ellis. I have a few of them colored, but never put them into cards until this past Sunday. Here is one that I made using the sketch from Friday Sketchers #87.

Isn't she just the sweetest character? I love the flower bouquet that she is holding in addition to the envelope. I paired her with BasicGrey's Blush collection from a few years ago. I am pretty happy how much I am using this older set! =)

The sentiment is from Nina's Heartily Yours Additions stamp set. This is a very versatile set and I am sure I will be using it over and over again!


Thanks for stopping by!


ingredients used:
cardstock: Papertrey Ink, Neenah Solar White
digital stamp: Pure Innocence by Heather Ellis
sentiment stamp: Heartily Yours Additions by Nina Brakett for Gina K. Design
ink: Memento, Tim Holtz Distress Ink
markers: Copic
patterned paper: BasicGrey
ribbon: Making Memories
border punch: Fiskars
dies: Spellbinders
die cutting machine: Cuttlebug

Comments

Tasha said…
Wow this is very beautiful
love tasha xx
So cute, Alice! Great paper and ribbon, too!
NinaB said…
Another sweet creation from one of my favorite cardmakers. I love this, Alice. I would love to spend an afternoon just watching you color :-).
~amy~ said…
soooo sweet alice:)
Kelly Booth said…
So cute...don't cha just Love those Girls...just Precious!!
Lin said…
Love your card, Alice! She is so cute, and the soft colors really enhance her sweetness.
Jane said…
Aw...this melts my heart! LOVE it!
Barbara said…
Oh I love the vintage feel to the colours that you used! What a sweet card ALice!
:-)
donna mikasa said…
Cuteness! Love how you paired her with the older BG papers...so yummy! Isn't it fun to enable each other?? Will email you today! Hugs!
Tiffany Ervin said…
Love that flower nestie, sooo cute and perfect fit for this image!
Dotty Jo said…
She's gorgeous - love those beautiful colours too! Jo x
Holly Young said…
you can do no wrong when it comes to coloring and making a card. I just love everything you make!
Nancy said…
simply adorable...you have certainly captured the "pure innocence" of this digi-design!
Shirley N said…
Your card is just adorable. Love your PI image!
Stamping Cafe said…
Aw... how sweet and adorable, Alice!! Love it!!
Janet C said…
You made her so adoring and lovable, great card, ALiCe!!
Aud said…
Oh, wow, I love your cute card! Beautiful!♥

Thanks for joining us at Friday sketchers this week!

Hugs,
Aud
Sanne said…
Super cute card Alice - love the colors you have used for this - beautiful........
Teri said…
Sweet! I just love this cute Pure Innocence Valentine...
Amy said…
Awww, she is adorable Alice! I love her pink & brown outfit, awesome coloring! I'll have a smile on my face for the rest of the day! :)
Virginia L. said…
OMG! After seeing this, I do not DARE to post my newly-colors Pure Innocence girl....you are amazing at the shading, the patterning.. and layering and...well, EVERYTHING!
Frances said…
Oooo, she's so cute Alice and I love the colours you've used on this. I do like my rubba stamps but may just go have a little peek at these digis as she's just too cute ;) xx
Suzanne C said…
She is sooooo adorable! What a sweet valentines card!
Deirdre said…
Just ADORABLE... love it.

Popular Posts