Willow Dressing Up

Here is a card that I made using the beautiful Willow Dressing Up stamp from the new City Girl collection illustrated by Elisabeth Bell available at Whiff of Joy Stamps..

The patterned papers that I used are from Memory Box's gorgeous Gossamer collection. Katharina kindly sent me those pretty butterfly charms and I just had to use one on this card! I also sprayed some of my homemade Perfect Pearl glimmer spritz on the Willow image piece. Ok, it wasn't planned. I had an accident using my Liquid Pearls on Willow's bracelets. To cover the mess, I decided to use the spritz over my image. Lesson learned: Always squeeze out the first bits of your Liquid Pearls on a piece of scratch paper before you put it on your target image...

I was instantly in love with those little roses from Prima the minute I saw them at my local Michaels! They come in three colors per package and I think these beautiful pink ones are from the "Spring Mix" collection. The color just matched my card perfectly!

That's all for today. Hope you have a beautiful Saturday!


Thanks for stopping by!


ingredients used:
cardstock: Papertrey Ink, Neenah Solar White
stamps: Whiff of Joy Stamps, Papertrey Ink (sentiment)
patterned paper: Memory Box
ink: Memento, Tim Holtz Distress Ink
coloring medium: Copic
charm: Whiff of Joy Stamps
flowers: Prima
lace trim: JoAnn
dies: Spellbinders, QuicKutz (photo corner)
die cutting machine: Cuttlebug
others: Perfect Pearls, Liquid Pearls

Comments

Suzanne C said…
Beautiful card and lovely coloring. The design is gorgeous with the charm and lace! (I knew I recognized that paper. :)
Sanne said…
What a wonderful card Alice - I see what you mean...those roses look so real! Perfect add to your card! So elegant sweetie!
Diana said…
Just stunning! Love the 3-D elements: roses, lace. Great sentiment!
Dotty Jo said…
Hi Alice, this is so pretty! Love your colours and isn't that stamp sweet? Gorgeous!!!! Jo x
CinnamonSally said…
Hi Alice, such sweet cards, love the image and what you have done with it, so, so pretty!!
Kelly Booth said…
GORGEOUS!!! Wow...this is PRETTY!!! I sooooooooo NEED some of thos roses!!!! so Kewl.....
Agata said…
WOw! So sweet and precious! I understand your love for those flowers and the butterfly, they are just perfect! And I love also the addition of this lace which gives a little shabby feel to your card. Beautiful!
Courtney Baker said…
Very cute. I just love the details!
Julie Ranae said…
As always Alice...creative and sweet!
donna mikasa said…
Oh, this is super sweet! Love the pink roses!
Tiffany Ervin said…
Oh Alice, this is so nice, love the look of her putting her shoe on and the tiny little rose accents and butterfly really highlights the femininity of the card, beautiful!
Barbara said…
So pretty Alice! I love the lace and the butterfly charm and little flowers. This card is so soft looking!
:-)
Lisa Hjulberg said…
Absolutely BEE-U-TEEFUL Alice! Your paper reminds me of Papertrey Ink... at first I thought perhaps you made it yourself using Guidelines. Gorgeous!
~amy~ said…
Alice...sooooo gorgeous!
Stamping Cafe said…
This is absolutely gorgeous, Alice! Love the soft rose colors and the charm is the perfect touch!
Jill said…
The little roses and metal butterflies are the PERFECT embellishments for this pretty, elegant card!

Popular Posts