2 Sketches 4 You Kazan's Sketch 47

Hello my friends!! Can you believe it's March already? Spring is getting closer!! =) Thanks for joining me for another fun sketch from 2 Sketches 4 You. Here is Kazan's Sketch 47:
Here is my card:

This week's sponsor is DeNami Design. Isn't this little chickie super cute? I love his heart balloon! I colored him using distress inks. I used this circle sentiment to make my background using some new (except for the blue) T!m Holts colors.

After I stamped the background I found out that it was a bit too strong, so I layered a piece of vellum over it before I glue down my chickie image. In order to match the red in the background, I inked the Labels 1 die cut piece with the red that I used for the background which is T!m's new Barn Door.

That's all from me. Hope you come and join us this week! =)


Thanks for stopping by!


ingredients used:
cardstock: Papertrey Ink
stamps: DeNami Design, Hero Arts (sentiment "a day to celebrate")
inks: Memento, Tim Holtz Distress Ink
brads: Making Memories
gems: Hero Arts
vellum: The Paper Company
string: DMC
dies: Spellbinders
die cutting machine: Cuttlebug
other: Glossy Accents

Comments

Barbara said…
SO cute Alice! I love the background!
:-)
Vanessa said…
This is so adorable! Love this little chick! Cute cute!

Hugs,
Vanessa
Kryssi said…
LOL that chick is adorable!!
Anita Rex said…
Alice I love the background you made! Such a cute card!
CinnamonSally said…
Such a cute card Alice, love your little chick.
Tiffany Ervin said…
Oh my gosh, unbelievably cute, so darling Alice!
Dotty Jo said…
Totally sweet, and that background look brilliant!!! Jo x
NinaB said…
What a cute little chick. I love how you did the background text, too.
Maylee said…
Super cute Alice, simple yet so perfect!
Kathy Martin said…
Love the little bird stamp you got to work with! And great what you did with the craft string! Fun how we all did very colorful cards this week! I think we all have spring fever! :)
~amy~ said…
such a cute chickie!!!
donna mikasa said…
Oh, that chickie is such a cutie!! I wouldn't have known that was a Denami design...love it!
Sanne said…
What a cute little chicken on a beautiful background!
Jill said…
Extra cute! Love how you curved the sentiment!
Suzanne C said…
So Tweet! What an adorable card!

Popular Posts