This Year, He's Royalty & Tea Party

Here are two cards that I made using some digital kits released at Two Peas this past week.

I love Scrap Originals' "This Year" kit! It comes with very pretty patterned papers with a distressed look.

The front panel comes with the flower pattern at the corner, but I stamped one extra flower on top of it to add a little emphasis since I was trying to keep this card simple. The sentiment is from this stamp set by Hero Arts.

I used "He's Royalty" and "Tea Party Rubons" both created by Vinnie Pearce to make this little circle card. The landscape paper comes as is. It's such a pretty paper and is perfect for backgrounds.

I added the tree and the little flowers to build a little scene. I used the leaf image from the "Tea Party Rubons" kit to build a little pink nest for the bird which also came from the same kit. The sentiment and the pink pearls are from Hero Arts. I bent the sentiment stamp a little to fit the curve of the circle.

Please check here for all the new digital releases at Two Peas.


Thanks for stopping by!


ingredients used:
cardstock: Papertrey Ink, Neenah Solar White
digital kits: This Year by Scrap Originals at Two Peas In A Bucket, He's Royalty & Tea Party Rubons by Vinnie Pearce at Two Peas In A Bucket
stamp, pearls: Hero Arts
inks: Perfect Match Hybrid Ink by Papertrey, Momento
dies: Spellbinders
die cutting machine: Cuttlebug

Comments

Dotty Jo said…
These are so lovely Alice, both gorgeous - but I especially like your second card as it is so clever and unusual. Jo x
Tyggereye said…
These are gorgeous!!! I love that second card too. The hybrid Vinnie bird is so cute on it. LOVEs!! Great job.
Monika Reeck said…
Alice oouch the card number 2 is sooo cuuuutee..love the BG effect....The first card is soo romantic...love both my dear...hugs...(have you got my last Flickr mail dear :) ) Monika
Kathy Martin said…
These are fantastic Alice! You are a pro!

Digital Doodles stamps come out today! :)
Vanessa said…
Wow, I love how you used all the kits! Adorable cards! Love them all!

Hugs,
Vanessa
BabyBokChoy said…
These are so cute and especially that little birdie!!!!! I wanna stir fry him and eat him with some baby bok choys! :)
Fika said…
STUNNING cards Alice.. i love the little bird card.. so sweet and lovely sky.. wonderful take on those kits.. :)
Kelley Eubanks said…
Oh wow... these are both gorgeous! That first card is stunning!!
Jane said…
Gasp and DROOL!!! LOVE LOVE them both!
Barbara said…
These are both so pretty Alice! I love the softness and butterflies on the first card and the clouds on the second card are just gorgeous!
:-) Barbara
Diana said…
WOW, these two cards are just stunning Alice. I am amazed at you ALWAYS!
Jill said…
SOOOO dramatic! Great use of the digi elements!
Tasha said…
So stunning, the most beautiul cards ive seen. Out of this world
love tasha xx
Tiffany Ervin said…
Beautiful background elements on both of these cards, WOWZERS!! I just love how delicate that blue color is!
Suzanne C said…
Adorable! Lovely designs and fantastic use of the kits!
ivy said…
that is some pretty digi paper! i still have not gotten around to digital anything!
sanjeet said…
The hybrid Vinnie bird is so cute on it. LOVEs!! Great job.
data entry work from home
Lisa Hjulberg said…
Ohhhh I bought these even before I saw your post... they jumped right in my cart! I can't wait to give them some love. The colors are amazing! I love what you've done with them... gorgeous!!!!

Popular Posts