My blog candy winner & more Birdie Love

First of all, we have a winner for my blog candy! Here is the number that I got from Random.org:
And the winner is............ Kelly Booth!!!!!!! Congratulations!! Doing the happy dance for you, Kelly!! =) Please email me!

My big big thank you to all that played along. I am too stupid at words to find the best ways to tell you how much your sweet comments and messages touched me. They mean a lot to me and I am so grateful to have you all as blog friends! Thank you all so much for making my day/week! =)

On to my card for today.

I have one more card made using the beautiful stamp set - Birdie Love to share with you.

I again colored Willow using distress inks and a water brush. The patterned papers are from Memory Box's gorgeous Frond collection.

I also used Sketch #93 from Sketch Saturday. And yeah, it's last week's sketch...

That's all I have for today. Please check out all the beautiful stamps at Whiff of Joy Stamps. Hope you have a beautiful Sunday!


Thanks for stopping by!


cardstock: Papertrey Ink, Canson Watercolor paper
stamps: Whiff of Joy Stamps
patterned paper: Memories Box
inks: Memento, Tim Holtz Distress Ink
silk ribbon: Papertrey Ink
pearls: Recollections
corner rounder: Fiskars
die: Spellbinders
die cutting machine: Cuttlebug

Comments

~amy~ said…
yahoo for kelly!!!

gorgeous card...love the soft colors and the pearls...

happy sunday!
Kathy Martin said…
Alice...this card is soooooo gorgeous! Love how you colored the stamped image in! Beautiful! :)
Michele Kovack said…
This is beautiful! Your coloring ROCKS!!!! And congrats to the winner!
Fika said…
congrats, i'm so happy for Kelly B.. ;) Alice your card is beyond beautiful.. i'm speechless seeing your coloring.. it feels like MAGIC and just as best as the page from a fairy tale book :)
Jill said…
I love the soft blue on this card! It adds to the sweetness of your perfectly colored image! Another beauty!!
NinaB said…
Oh, this is just amazing, Alice. I love how you colored her.
Janetcraft said…
Congrats to Kelly for winning. Oh..I really love your soft baby blue card...Plus the little girl's image is completely done perfectly with the colors done on it..just like what Fika mentioned, like a dreamland fairy tale book!
I love this theme of yours Alice!
Jenyfur said…
what a prett card - the pearls are the perfect touch!
Lisa Hjulberg said…
I love the water coloring Alice, and those beautiful pearls. Bravo!!!
Barbara said…
This is so pretty Alice! Your colouring/painting is just incredible!
Diana said…
Oh, this green and blue is just yummy together. Lovely card Alice! Have a great Monday!
Kelley Eubanks said…
Absolutely beautiful!!
Tasha said…
Wow this is stunning - such beautiful colourwork
love tasha xx
Katharina Frei said…
Another special and so beautiful card Alice!!! I love your style.
Katharina
Kelly Booth said…
YAY!!!!!! So Excited I Won!!!!! Your card is incredible....your amazing girly....Love ya!
Suzanne C said…
Gorgeous! Congrats to Kelly!

Popular Posts