Old Text, Old Things & Pieces of Me II

Happy Tuesday! I have a couple of cards made using some digital kits released at Two Peas this past week to share with you.

I used Vinnie Pearce's Old Text 01 and Old Things to make this card. I used elements from both kits to create a little collage on the tan paper. To make it look more complete, I stamped the sentiment from PTI a few times over the collage before I added the little blue bird.

The dark red background paper, distressed dusty pink paper and the little green-flower broach thing-y (next to the button) are also from the Old Things kit.

I used Vinnie's Old Text 01 and Pieces of Me II to make this card. I again made a little collage using papers and elements from both kits.

I love the wire dress form/torso image that came with the Pieces of Me II kit. I placed a red flower in the center of it to give the card a little pop of color.

That's all for today. Hope you will have a chance to check out all the awesome new kits at Two Peas! =)


Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

Deirdre said…
Love both cards. Love the pop of colour in the second one. Spectacular kits - you did an amazing job.
Monika Reeck said…
Hi Alice...I am so sorry no time answer your email will do soon after my compie FIT again dear...love the number one the color combo is so lovely the number 2 love the pop of pink on the black things...Lovely cards Alice...hugs, Monika
Vanessa said…
These cards are so amazing! I love this style! Gorgeous!

Hugs,
Vanessa
~amy~ said…
Oh Alice...your cards are soooooooo gorgeous...love both cards...that bluebird is absolutely darling and is such a nice pop of color!
Jane said…
These cards are sooo ROMANTIC! LOVE them!
Virginia L. said…
I love how you use the text..I must give them a try some time! Thanks for the inspiration! Have a SWEET day!
Sanne said…
Great job on both cards Alice - love the details on the first one - wow!
Kelly Booth said…
WOW Alice...these are amazing...you so good at that digi stuff!! Just Love seeing your cards....
xoxo!
donna mikasa said…
Oooh, I LOVE both cards--the dress form is so neat! Love the pop of red! Must check out those kits....
Tiffany Ervin said…
Love these Alice, a very vintage feel and old-style charm, so beautiful!
Barbara said…
These are so pretty Alice! I really like the vintage/distressed feel to them!
Kathy Martin said…
Great cards! Love that little blue bird! :)
BabyBokChoy said…
So do you print the digi stuff onto paper and then use them that way? I know my question sounds awfully elementary, but that's where it is with me on digital stuff: elementary at BEST, lol. The cards are gorgeous as usual!
Nancy said…
Just stunning, Alice! A bit of a change from your usual style, I think, but it shows how truly creative you are!
Jill said…
Love the vintage, shabby chic effect you achieved with these cards! So beautiful!
NinaB said…
Wow, these are fabulous, Alice. You are rocking the vintage cards, too. :-)
Tyggereye said…
That thinking of you card is amazing! Love your blog.
ivy said…
fabulous! the old text BG is wonderful! i especially like that brown trim!
Lisa Hjulberg said…
I love this look, and you do it so well! You rock the hybrid, dear girl.

Popular Posts