Welcome Home Girl, Sweet Cake, Lightness of Being & Toy Box

Happy Sunday my friends! I have a few hybrid cards made using new digital releases at Two Peas to share with you.

Scrap Originals' Welcome Home Girl has really pretty plum/purple patterned papers. I decided to combine it with a pretty flower stamp from JustRite Stampers. The sentiments is from PTI.

This Sweet Cake stamp is one of the debut digital stamps from Kathy Martin. I love the simple and whimsical look of it! The patterned papers and sentiment stamp are from PTI.

I made this card using some lovely digital patterned papers from the Lightness of Being kit by Erica Hernandez. I love those colors and think that they look yummy together. There are actually really subtle polka dots on the papers. I love them and think they will be perfect for backgrounds. The stamps are from Hero Arts.

I really had fun making this card. I used a kraft based patterned paper from Vinnie Pearce's Toy Box Papers kit. I then piled a bunch of cute elements from Vinnie's Toy Box Elements kit on it. The clouds and banner look was inspired by Kristina's card here. I just took her idea and added a few twists of my own.

I printed out extra sets of clouds and banners, cut them out then attached them with pop dots and rolled up glue dots to add some dimension. This was so fun to make! The sentiment is AC's thickers. And YES! A card without any stamping! =)

That's all for now. Please check out all the new digital releases at Two Peas here!

Hope you Sunday is full of joy! =)

Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

Kathy Martin said…
Wow, another bunch of fabulous cards! And I recognize that adorable Sweet Cake stamp! You colored it so beatuifully! Thank you for making a project with it! :)
Pajalu said…
Alice your cards are just stunning :D. I love each & every one of them. PS Can I please share the card you made for me on my blog? xoxoxoxoxo
Lin said…
You have been busy!! My favorite is the first one, the lifted panels are a great effect! (and of course, the hydrangea is gorgeous!)
BabyBokChoy said…
Have I mentioned prolific before? LOL, I think so. That cloud and banner one especially, be still my little heart!! That little stamp at the lower left hand corner, swoon!! SO SO SO SO good!
Virginia L. said…
Prolific is right!! I love ALL of them! The last one without stamping is just incredible, too! I need more time to "study" each one of them! WOW~ xo
Dotty Jo said…
All so beautiful! Jo x
Maylee said…
GORGEOUS Alice! Love how you've colored the hydrangea and the HA flower! The stitching around the edge of the cloud is ingenious! Will need to "borrow" this idea! Have a wonderful day!
Laura said…
You have been very busy!!
My favourite card is the last one, but I like all them!
sanjeet said…
You colored it so beatuifully! Thank you for making a project with it!
data entry work from home
Jill said…
Whoa girl! EAch one of these is absolutely amazing, stunning, gorgeous, etc., etc.!!!
Lucy Abrams said…
Wow - these are all amazing Alice - you are so clever.
Courtney Baker said…
Wow these are all so so so pretty!
Karen B. said…
All your cards are lovely as usual, but I'm totally inspired by your banner cards!
Agata said…
Wow! Great set of cards! I love the third one especially!!!
Anonymous said…
wow, alice. these are all so amazing. you're incredible!!
Tiffany Ervin said…
You have such a wide array of stamping styles!! Love how you can do such sweet and simple cards to the very most elegant ones! Love that about you!
Vanessa said…
I love them all, Alice!! You are so talented, it's a pleasure to look at your work! And even more to own an original :)
Vanessa x
Barbara said…
WOW, your cards are just incredible Alice!!!! It is because of you that I bought my very first digital kit yesterday (and then a few more)! I love your work Alice, thank you for being so generous with your talent!
:-) Barbara
Sanne said…
Oh my! you have been busy..... they are all great work - love the birthday card
Kelley Eubanks said…
Oh I love them all... the banner ones with the clouds and kraft paper and arrow... those in particular speak to me! yum...Love them!!
NinaB said…
You are an amazing, prolific cardmaker. Each one is specially made with that Alice-fab style. :-)
~amy~ said…
such FUN cards Alice...I love them all...especially the last one:)
Lisa Hjulberg said…
You've inspired me to do more with the hybrid approach. I've bought some yummy digi papers at 2 Peas. Thanks for all the wonderful inspiration!!!
Christiana said…
My, look at all those lovely cards! Each one pretty as the last. I can't even choose a favorite!
natalie said…
oh my gosh!!! I love this card SO SO much!!

Popular Posts