Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge #105

Happy Friday!! It's time for another card for Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge! Here is this week's sketch:

Here is my take on the sketch:

I rotated the sketch 180 degrees and mirrored it. I know I have this problem that I just can't stick to the sketch faithfully... =)

The fabulous stamps are from the Sew Lovely set by Lawn Fawn. The pretty patterned papers are from KaiserCrafts' Devonshire collection. I paper pieced the dress.

Well, that's all I have for now. Don't forget to check out what all the other members of the TESC Sketch Crew came up with for this sketch!! Here are the links:

One more thing, today is also my day to post at The Hybrid Chick. I can only give you a little peek of the project that I made for the post.

Well, all I can tell you is that one of Norma Fickel's new spring stamps and some strawberries are involved! Please go and check it out if you are interested! =)


Thanks for stopping by!


ingredients used:
cardstock, buttons: Papertrey Ink
stamps: Lawn Fawn
patterned paper: KaiserCrafts
ribbon: Making Memories
inks: Memento, Perfect Match Hybrid Ink by Papertrey Ink
punches: Fiskars
thread: DMC

Comments

BabyBokChoy said…
well, another treasure stamping place discovered via you, lol, that dress form thingy is so cute, it's so in right now!! love what you did and my pocketbook doesn't thank you though :)
Tiffany Ervin said…
Beautiful Alice, I really love the unique combination of colors you used on this and that ribbon is really nice, good texture!
Maylee said…
Gorgeous vintage style card Alice! Can't wait to see the rest of the Hybrid Chick project.
Dotty Jo said…
Altogether now... wow! This is just a little bit different for you Alice, but its oh so lovely! Great image and colours and that embriodered ribbon is a perfect finishing touch! Wonderful! Jo x
Karen B. said…
The textures and colors on this card are so rich, and replicate your theme to the T!
Angie Tieman said…
Oooh, this is gorgeous!! Love these colors you mixed together and the little flourish, it has a great Italian/Tuscany feel (to me anyway! hee!)!
Agata said…
That's not a problem to not be able to stick to the sketch! I'd say it's fun!!! Your card is really pretty! And the sneak peek very yummy!
Amy Heller said…
Alice, this is gorgeous! I LOVE those colors you chose!! Just fabulous!!! :)
Lisa Hjulberg said…
I love that you always have a different take on the sketch! And this card is very cool... I love the unique blend of colors and the simplicity of it. Awesome Alice!
Stamping Cafe said…
Gorgeous card as always, Alice! Love your take on the sketch, love the Sew Lovely stamp set... I might need to get it when I get back!

Eating a lot of yummy food for you in Taiwan, will share some photos soon! :)
ivy said…
wow---such great colors!
Jami said…
This is really beautiful Alice - very rich and yet has a fresh feel!
Lynn Mercurio said…
Stunning Alice. I love how you are able to take Taylor's sketch and see it in a whole new light. Fantastic results for sure!
~amy~ said…
soooo pretty...love it...I'm kicking myself for not ordering that set before it sold out..
Tasha said…
Wow these are fantastic! I love the design and the theme and the colours are beautiful
love tasha xx
Monika/Buzsy said…
Fabulous card Alice. That image is great... nice colors! :o)
sanjeet said…
I really love the unique combination of colors you used on this and that ribbon is really nice, good texture!
data entry work from home
Jill said…
Such fun colors!!
Melissa Sauls said…
What a GREAT card Alice!! I am loving this new set you used. I've been seeing it everywhere and I really like it!
Kelley Eubanks said…
GORGEOUS! Love the colors!
Suzanne C said…
Very stylish card and the sneak peak for the other blog is cute!
~kelly marie~ said…
What an absolutely gorgeous card!! WOW! Your color combo is just amazing!

Popular Posts