Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge #103

Thanks for joining me for another sample card for Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge. Here is this week's sketch:

Here is my card:

Taylor is celebrating the one year anniversary of the debut of the Whimsical Wishes stamp line today and she is giving away a set of super cute digital images to all orders placed during the celebration. I used one of the images from the digital set for my card.

I think I colored the images with "spring" in mind, but hopefully those pretty Just Chillin' Girl pps won't make it look too summer-y! =)

Well, that's all I have for now. Don't forget to check out what all the other members of the TESC Sketch Crew came up with for this sketch!! Here are the links:


Thanks for stopping by!


ingredients used:
cardstock: Papertrey Ink, Neenah Solar White
digital image: Taylored Expressions
patterned paper: Making Memories
coloring tool: Copic
border punch, corner rounder: Fiskars
button: Papertrey Ink
embroidery floss (for making the flower): DMC

Comments

Kathy Martin said…
Alice...this is so pretty and springy! Great stamped image and I love that little crochet flower! :)
Deirdre said…
Alice - so spring like... love it.
Monika/Buzsy said…
Pretty card Alice! Love the colors and that crocheted flower. :o)
NinaB said…
What a pretty spring card. Great mix of colors and patterns. You do magic with these papers.
Anita Rex said…
Too cute Alice! Loved how you used that pp! Love the spring wreath!
BabyBokChoy said…
I'm thinking spring, but it ain't coming to Minnesota! LOL cute card!! :)
Courtney Baker said…
So pretty! And I LOVE that sentiment!
Kelly Booth said…
OMG!!!! You made that Flower??? Your So Creative...I'm just Drooling here!!
Love this Pretty Card!!
Barbara said…
This is beautiful Alice! The colours are so pretty and Spring-like!
:-)
Tiffany Ervin said…
Lovely and so happy looking, I'm soo in the mood for Spring time now....still needs to get just a tad warmer!! :)
Diana said…
Fabulous colors! Always love rounded corners. Happy Friday!
Lisa Hjulberg said…
What an awesome mix of colors and patterns Alice! I don't think it looks summery at all... perfectly Spring!
~amy~ said…
sooo very fun & springy!!!
Stamping Cafe said…
Your cards just ROCK every single time, Alice!! Love them!

Have a wonderful weekend!!
Tasha said…
Wow this is really stunning! Loving the mix of papers and the beautiful stamp!
love tasha xx
Lynn Mercurio said…
Beautiful Alice. Love your combination and use of patterned paper.
Jill said…
This card is the epitome of spring!!!! Oh, it is adorable!
Monika Reeck said…
Lovely spring card Alice...today is your bday right happy happy bday my dear sweet Alice...hope you have a great day...

Popular Posts