Birdie Love

I used stamps from Whiff of Joy Stamps' February kit - Birdie Love to make this card.

I colored Willow and the flowers using distress inks. I also used Sketch #91 from Friday Sketchers for this card.

The patterned papers that I used are from a scrapbook kit that I got about two or three years ago. But those papers are still yummy!! =) I muted them down a bit by sponging some inks over them.

Hope your week is off to a great start! =)


Thanks for stopping by!


ingredients used:
cardstock: Papertrey Ink, Canson Water color paper
stamps: Whiff of Joy
inks: Memento, Tim Holtz Distress Ink
patterned paper: Webster's Pages, Scenic Route,
buttons: Papertrey Ink
dies: Spellbinders
die cutting machine: Cuttlebug

Comments

Vanessa said…
Sweet Alice, this is so romantic and beautiful! In a way it reminds me of one of Stephanie Pui-Mun Law's creations. Might be the girl and her Expression on her face!

Hugs,
Vanessa
Deirdre said…
Great card Alice, love it.
Kathy Martin said…
Wow! You put a lot of work into this! It's gorgeous! :)
~amy~ said…
sooo pretty alice..fabulous colors and fussy cutting!
Unknown said…
your card is really wonderful and so cute.
thank you for your work to the friday sketchers challenge.
hugs, bea
Kryssi said…
heyyy alice! i'n not a big fan of "human people" stamps (haha), but your card is just lovely with all the right romantic touches!
Barbara said…
I love the soft vintage feel to this card Alice! So pretty!
Tiffany Ervin said…
Wow!! Very feminine and so classy, love this so much!
donna mikasa said…
This is soooo sweet, Alice! I adore the soft colors and vintage feel....Love it!
Maylee said…
Wow Alice, this is beautiful! All that intricate cutting around the flowers is awesome!
Emma said…
Hello Alice,

Thank you so much for your sweet comments over at my place. Am I so happy you did as I get to see all of your beautiful creations. This card particularly is stunning, love the tones and layering.

Have a great day & thanks again,

Emma x
Lin said…
Such a lovely card, Alice! Love that she's holding that nest, and I love the way you surrounded her with all the details. Just beautiful!!
Sanne said…
Amazing design Alice - love it!
Kathy said…
Wow sista you are rocking these images!!! the card designs are stunning too. love all your vinnie cards...amazing. Vinnie's kits are so amazing. Hugs sista
miss ya
Suzanne C said…
So beautiful! Love the coloring and the design is fabulous!
Anonymous said…
What a absolutely beautiful card!!
Amy said…
Absolutely gorgeous! Your coloring is amazing and I love the text paper background... it's so soft and pretty! :)
Jill said…
BEAUTIFUL. JUST BEAUTIFUL. You. are. SO. talented. PERIOD. So talented, girl!
Dotty Jo said…
So beautiful! Jo x
Lisa Hjulberg said…
Sweet! I love the clusters of flowers.

Popular Posts