I Heart Spring, Krafty Birthday Girl & Fly Away

I have a few hybrid cards made using digital releases from Two Peasto share with you today.

I used Michelle Underwood's "I Heart Spring" to make this card. I lined the trees up on the lined paper before I printed it out. I also printed a few extra trees and a cloud to add a little dimension to the card. The sentiment is from thisstamp set by Hero Arts.

Vinnie Pearce's Krafty Birthday Girlhas many fun and festive birthday themed papers and elements. I chose to make a non-birthday card so that I can send it to Jennifer's card drive here. I layered the stitch outline butterflies on a piece of floral paper in three different sizes before I printed them out. The sentiment is from thisset also by Hero Arts.

Wilna Furstenberg's Fly Awayhas a very beautiful watercolor look. I adore all the birdies that she created. I made a set of four mini cards using this kit. They are 4 1/4" x 2 3/4".

Wilna also told me that the script brush included in this kit was created using her grandmother's handwriting! That has to be the best way to preserve a family legacy!

That's all I have for now. Don't forget to check out all the new digital releases and freebies at Two Peas!


Thanks for stopping by!


ingredients used:
for "Hi There!":
cardstock: Papertrey Ink, Neenah Solar White
digital kit: I Heart Spring by Michelle Underwood at Two Peas In A Bucket
stamp: Hero Arts
ink: Memento

for "Sending You Lots of Hugs":
cardstock: Papertrey Ink, Neenah Solar White
digital kit: Krafty Birthday Girl by Vinnie Pearce at Two Peas In A Bucket
stamp: Hero Arts
ink: Memento
others: sewing machine, thread

for set of four mini cards:
cardstock: Papertrey Ink, Neenah Solar White
digital kit: Fly Away by Wilna Furstenberg at Two Peas In A Bucket
corner rounder: Fiskars

Comments

itsallrosi said…
fabulous as always!
Sanne said…
Love them all - you have been very busy Alice........
Deirdre said…
Wow Alice, amazing - all of them. You have been soooo busy.
Kathy Martin said…
OMG Alice these are all so fun! Love the notes with Wilna's birds and the row of colorful trees card is so cheerful! :)
Lin said…
You have been a busy girl!! Those birds are really unique! Love what you did with them!
~amy~ said…
gorgeous work alice..you definitely keep yourself busy!!!
Agata said…
I love how you play with digi! Your cards are super cute! I love the one with trees and birds! Good job!
Unknown said…
They are all fabulous! I just love the various patterns on the trees!
Virginia L. said…
All masterpiece-big and small, Alice! Love the tree card (great use of the brown lace ribbons and yummy colors)! The mini cards of birds are super CUTE! You are jack of all trades...You make them all beautiful!
Anita Rex said…
My favorite is the firstone! I love the trees! Such great cards! And her grandmothers handwriting how cool!
Nancy said…
They are all just beautiful, Alice. I especially love those little mini cards and watercolor images. So sweet. All of your cards are always so creative!
Tasha said…
WOW WOW WOW ALice these are all so fabulous! Gosh you have been busy. I love the finish they look so professional and exquisite!
love tasha xx
donna mikasa said…
Oooh, so much digi goodness!! The birdie minis are my fave--so cute! Love, love, love!!
Anne said…
Oooh these are all absolutely adorable! Lve the birds and the digi papers....so sweet!
Maylee said…
O my you've been busy!!! These are fabulous! I especially {heart} the butterfly one!
Tiffany Ervin said…
Super cute cards, these are all so pretty, the butterflies is my favorite with the background hearts. You have been extra busy sweetie!
Tyggereye said…
So cute. I saw those birds on wilmas layout. I love them! I need them. haha Great cards.
BabyBokChoy said…
wow, the water coloring is just totally out of this world. this is real art, big girl art, wowowowow
Barbara said…
These are all so pretty Alice! I especially love the soft colours of the last cards and the printed butterflies on the birthday card. :-)
CinnamonSally said…
Love all your new cards Alice, I really love the trees and the little birds. I must use more digital images!
Lucy Abrams said…
Awesome cards Alice - you really make these kits shine. Love those butterflies.
Christiana said…
Wow, what a great collection of cards! I love all of them, but the first is too cute for words.
Kelly Booth said…
WOW....Your Amazing Alice...not sure How you crank all these out but they are all just Wonderful!! xoxoxo!
Vanessa said…
What an amazing collection! Fabulous, Alice!! Love them all!

Hugs,
Vanessa
Jill said…
WOW, WOW, WOW! You are so prolific! LOVE each of these!
Amy said…
It doesn't matter what medium you use, it all comes out gorgeous Alice! Love all these cards, you are so talented and inspiring Alice!
ivy said…
oh my alice! you;ve been one busy girl!!
love that you can do so many different styles!
NinaB said…
These are beautiful! I wish I can whip up cards as quickly and as beautifully as you do. :-)
Suzanne C said…
Look at all the fabulous digi cards. Lovely designs on all of them. (You are so good at that)
Lisa Hjulberg said…
OMGosh, I love those birds!!!! Must have!!!!

Popular Posts