Waiting For Spring & Tea Party for Tuesday Trigger

Happy Sunday my friends!! =) Thank you so much for your sweet comments and birthday wishes. You ladies sure know how to make a girl happy. I can't thank you enough for making my day! =)

I adore this week's Tuesday Trigger photo over at the Moxie Fab World, so I decided to play along. Here is the Trigger:

Aren't those photos so pretty and delightful? I love the fresh and spring-y colors! Here is my take on it:

I used digital papers from Holly Brooke Jones' sweet digital kit Waiting for
Spring for my card. I think the aqua, peach and white from Holly's kit fit the Trigger. The fabulous girl is from the Tea Party stamp set from My Cute Stamps. Isn't she just so adorable?

All papers are from Holly's Waiting for Spring kit except for the grass. I punched out the grass using this punch and some scraps from Papertrey Ink's Pretty Pastels pattern paper collection. The sentiment is from this stamp set. I like how this came out. It puts me in a good mood and I hope that it brings you smiles, too! =)

Hope you have a beautiful Sunday!

Thanks for stopping by!

ingredients used:
cardstock: Papertrey Ink, Neenah Solar White
digital kit: Waiting for Spring by Holly Brooke Jones at Two Peas In A Bucket
stamps: My Cute Stamps, Papertrey Ink (sentiment)
patterned paper, button: Papertrey Ink
coloring tool: Copic
ink: Memento
ribbon: Bazzill Basics
punch: Martha Stewart
dies: Spellbinders
die cutting machine: Cuttlebug

Comments

Lizziski said…
I love this card Alice it is so happy and cheerful looking. You matched up those colours great. Happy Birthday, sorry I'm late with wishing you a happy day
Amy Heller said…
Oh, Alice! I LOVE this!! Your coloring is just gorgeous and the PP you chose, just perfect!! I love it!! I am going to have to get a copic to try out, this is just so sweet!
BabyBokChoy said…
Alice, this is so so so so cute, your coloring just is unbelievably good. She is so so so cute!! I want that top label thingy!!
Kelly Booth said…
SOOOOOOOOOO cute!!! Love this Fun card.....
Courtney Baker said…
Oh this is way cute! WAY CUTE!
cnelson said…
Perfectly delightful!! love, love, LOVE this!!!
~amy~ said…
this could not be any cuter Alice!!!! happy sunday!
Virginia L. said…
So very lovely!!! Love the colors and design!
Cookie said…
This is precious!! The the little scene you created! What a special card!
Cheryl said…
What an adorable card!
Shirley N said…
Alice this is so adorable. Your DPs are perfect and I love this image. Soooo cute!
Beautiful job Alice! I love that digi kit! Wonderful, sweet and pretty!
:) Rachel
Nancy said…
Oh Alice, your cards are always so appealing. When I first saw the Tuesday trigger, I felt it was overwhelming. You have picked a few elements and created a lovely card! Just beautiful!
Maylee said…
Super adorable card and definitely screams "spring"! And it actually feels like spring today! yay!
Jane said…
LOVE LOVE this card!!!
Tracey said…
PURE SWEETNESS!!!!!! LOVE it Alice!!!!
chris said…
Hi there Alice
this is just perfect.
your art work is very exceptional.
hugs chris xx
Diana said…
Such an ADORABLE card! Love coming to visit you!
donna mikasa said…
This card fits the definition of "happiness"! Love it! The sweet, soft colors and that girl is colored perfectly! Such a cheery card--makes me smile!
Stamping Cafe said…
Super duper adorable, Alice!! Love the colors too, totally delightful!!

Have a beautiful week!
Vanessa said…
Wow, this is so cute and beautiful! Love the happy spring colors!

Hugs,
Vanessa
NinaB said…
Your cards always bring a smile to my face. This is another beautiful creation, my friend.
Monika Reeck said…
Dear Alice ooouuch she is sooo cute and so summery card...love always your creation...hugs
Kathy Martin said…
This card makes me smile! What cute stamps! Love the grass! Very creative you are! :)
Barbara said…
This is so pretty Alice! I love the sweet little girl and your colours are beautiful! :-D
Hey Alice! What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks for playing along! :)
Tiffany Ervin said…
Wow! I think you hit all the colors on this trigger challenge perfectly Alice, so super cute!
MicheyMoo said…
How cute is your card Alice!! I can tell all my dear Nthn Hemi blog friends are desperate for Spring!! I'm seeing happy, cheery, bright cards everywhere!!

Whilst down here, we are saying bye-bye to Summer and come on down to Autumn/Fall.

The tea party girl is so fabulous....tiptoeing and dancing around and you've coloured her perfectly!! xx
ivy said…
this is exactly how birthdays are supposed to be celebrated---you captured the essence of a b-dy perfectly!
Teri said…
Happy belated birthday Alice! Hope you had a fab one! I love this sweet card!!
Christiana said…
This card is so cute it makes me want to squeal!
Suzanne C said…
Alice this is adorable and a great interp of the tt!

Popular Posts