happy day

I again asked Mr. Random.org to help me picking my WoJ candy winner. Here is his choice:
The winner is.... 1LuvnMama!!!!!!!! Congratulations!! =) Please email me with your mailing address, I'll get the candy out to you as soon as I can!!

On to today's card. I was so excited to get my new stamps from both A Muse and Papertrey Ink last week, I had to play! Here is what I made:

It's a marriage of stamps from three different companies. I used Hero Arts' fabulous Clouds stamp for my background. The tree, hills and sentiment are from this cute set from PTI.

This adorable little bear has to be one of the cutest!! She is MB Girl Bear from A Muse. I was giggling all the time when I was coloring her! =) I paper pieced her "dress" using some PIT Green Tea Leaves scraps.

The hills are paper pieced using scraps from PTI's Pretty Pastels. I also colored a few more flowers from the Girl Bear image, cut them out and glued them to the tree. After I stamped the sentiment on my cardstock, I drew a cloud shape around it then cut out. The faux stitching is then added using this trusty white gel pen.

I am submitting this to Moxie Fab World's Picking Up the Pieces Challenge since I did a bit of paper piecing.

That's all I have for today. Hope you have a fabulous Tuesday! =)


Thanks for stopping by!


ingredients used:
cardstock: Papertrey Ink
stamps: Hero Arts, A Muse, Papertrey Ink
inks: Memento, Hero Arts Shadow Ink
coloring tool: Copic
patterned paper: Papertrey Ink
decorative scissors, corner rounder: Fiskars
black pen: Copic Mutiliner
white gel pen: Uni-ball Signo Broad

Comments

Fika said…
woow.. she's a girl? i mean your super cutie bear.. LOVE your coloring and the way you create the scene here.. WONDERFUL card Alice :)
Dotty Jo said…
Just tooo fabulous! I would have giggled too. What a wonderful little scene - your cards always delight! Jo x
Sanne said…
so darn cute Alice - lovely little scene
~amy~ said…
soooo stinkin' cute...I love any MB stuff that A Muse has:)
Kathy Martin said…
Such a darling little card! Love the white gel pen stitching! :)
Kelly Booth said…
SOOOOOOOOOOO Cute Alice I LOVE this Sweet card!!!
Heather Rogers said…
She is absolutely adorable. You did a wonderful job with all those tiny pieces. :)
Virginia L. said…
Love the muted tones in this card! Everything is lovely, down to the faux stitching! xoxo
Deirdre said…
Alice, just love how you mixed the stamps from the different companies. Great job - ADORE you card.
Tyggereye said…
What a great card! I love the little bear. Congrats to 1LuvnMama!
Jill said…
Love how you've combined all of these different stamps to create this PERFECT little scene! It's sooo cute it makes me smile!
Tiffany Ervin said…
So cute Alice, what a perfectly charming card!! Love this scenery you've created!
Niki Estes said…
Alice, this is so cute! I love the scene you created with all the different brands of stamps. That cloud stamp is going on my wishlist for sure! Love this!
Maylee said…
This is sooo cute! Love the hills you've created.
donna mikasa said…
What a wonderful "marriage" of stamps! Love the paper piecing--especially on the koala's (?) dress! She's such a cutie!!
1LuvnMama said…
OMGosh! That little bear is so darn adorable . . . and little he/she is! :) Thanks so much Alice! Luv stoppin' in to see all the things your working on!
Lisa Hjulberg said…
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this sweet card, Alice! I have that adorable PTI stamp set, too. I just haven't had time to ink it up yet. You've given me lots of inspiration, as usual!

1LuvnMama is sure the luckiest girl... she wins everything! I love her to death, so I'm really happy for her. I've gotta get her to go to Vegas with me. tee hee
itsallrosi said…
this is a masterpiece!
Denise said…
Very beautiful, Sweet Spring card! Love the cloouds.
Congrats to LuvnMama on the win.
Hugs,
Denise
NinaB said…
Oh my, this is super adorable, dear Alice. I love that cute little bear and sentiment.
Anonymous said…
oh. my. WOW!!!
alice, this is unbelievable. so, so adorable, and destined to be a moxie fab win. you're totally awesome. :)
Kelley Eubanks said…
Super cute Alice! Love how you mixed all of the stamps... looks perfect together!
Suzanne C said…
Cute and adorable! Love how you come up with wonderful designs every time!
Winter said…
Too cute! I love the polka dot hills! :)
Sue McRae said…
This is such an adorable card Alice! Made me smile!
JulieHRR said…
Totally darling, Alice! That bear is one of my all time A Muse faves!!! Thanks for playin' our A Muse challenge!
lauren bergold said…
holllllllllllllllly ♥CUTE♥!!!!!!! ok, this card just TOTALLY makes me smile...and at the same time...every single element is so perfectly designed and implemented...it's kind of awe-inspiring! (WOW!)
Tasha said…
Wow what an adorable card, the scene is fabulous love it
love tasha xx
Hey Alice! Thanks so much for entering the Picking Up the Pieces Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)
Cynthia said…
This is completely adorable, Alice! Great scene and mix of stamps.

Popular Posts