Summer's Edge

Too soon? =) I love the warm and rich colors these digital papers have. It's from "The Summer's Edge" created by Scrap Originals. It's been pretty cold in my little corner of the world and those colors are just so nice to look at! The white pattern behind the sentiment is a stamp that came with this gorgeous digital kit. The sentiment stamp is from this set.

I used sketch #81 from Clean & Simple Stamping. Sorry about the bad photos. I had to take those quick indoor photos and I didn't do a good job... I'll replace them with better (hopefully) natural light photos later today.

Please go and take a look at all the new digital releases here at Two Peas!

EDIT: I just replaced the photos.


Thanks for stopping by!


ingredients used:
cardstock: Papertery Ink, Neenah Solar White
digital kit: The Summer's Edge by Scrap Originals at Two Peas In A Bucket
stamp: Hero Arts (sentiment)
ink: Memento
corner rounder: Fiskars

Comments

Kit said…
gorgeous card you have a lovely style
Pretty-In-Ink said…
It's beautiful! I love the gorgeous papers!
~amy~ said…
lovely card...great take on the sketch...I love the color palette you used...sooo pretty!
Tasha said…
Beautiful card ALice, the papers are scrummy!
love tasha xx
Courtney Baker said…
Very pretty! Love the composition of this!
Jane said…
Beautiful! love it! the colours are gorgeous!
Virginia L. said…
LOVE these happy colors! I can use them any time of the year!
Jan Hunnicutt said…
Yummie colors, they're so rich they'd be nice any time.
Agata said…
Beautiful!!! I love this design!
Tiffany Ervin said…
So gorgeous and very soothing colors, and how lovely is this collection..love that name....Summer's Edge!!
Ayana Posadas said…
I really like your card!
I always have such trouble utilizing pattern paper! But your card is definitely inspiring to me!

Thanks so much for sharing! :)

~ Ayana
www.ayanaposadas.typepad.com
NinaB said…
I'm ready for warmer weather, too. We got more snow this week. Your card reminded me of a lazy, warm summer day. I love the design.
CinnamonSally said…
Lovely card Alice, I want warmer weather too its been so cold.
Unknown said…
beautiful and elegant card!!
Kelley Eubanks said…
Wow... I have missed some awesome cards on here!! Love all of your latest creations! I am so glad that you visited me again... I am going to add your to my blog list before I forget again! I really should sleep more! :)
Monika Reeck said…
Dear Alice I always love your creation this is also dear and I love the white area under the SMILE is it stamped on a PP woow you did amazing job dear...thanks for always looking at my Blog you are such a cute and nice Lady...Love, Monika
Nancy said…
Beautiful cards, Alice! I love the way the stamp fades behind the sentiment. You are so talented!
Suzanne C said…
What lovely warm colors. I would settle for spring. :)
Kryssi said…
first, fabulous card!! second, ooooooooooooh you poor thing!!! i hate allergies!!! good thing there are so many other things u can play with besides felt. but that sucks!!
Dotty Jo said…
Gorgeous card Alice - love that little band of what I assume is white stamping or embossing! Jo x
Deirdre said…
Wow Alice, love your card - great work.
Jenn Biederman said…
So pretty!! I love the white digital stamp with the paper...going to check it out now! :)
Lisa Hjulberg said…
This is a very warm card, Alice. Truly lovely. The CAS approach is perfect! I love that subtle white stripe.

I'm not quite ready for the hot summer weather. It's a bit too intense down here in So Cal, so I'm happy to soak up a few more cool days while I can!

Popular Posts