Kelleigh Ratzlaff Designs Blog Hop

Hi all! I am so excited to be part of this really fun blog hop hosted by talented template designer - Kelleigh Ratzlaff. Here is my project:

Isn't this just so cute? I used Kelleigh's Candy Dispenser Template and papers from Gardenonogie for my project. Doesn't this just make snacking so much more elegant? =) I inked the edges with tea dye and vintage photo. The butterflies are punched with scarps from making this project using this punch. I decided to add a pearl on the bigger butterfly after I took the first photo.

I don't have the luxury of owning a large format printer, so I had to shrink the template a bit. This little dispenser is almost 3 inches tall and just a bit short of 2 inches wide. I put some yummy Easter color m&m dark chocolate in it. I think it's good that it's small since it will in a way limit how much I can eat in one setting. It's now sitting on my crafting table and performing its duty while I make cards!! =)

You can find all of Kelleigh's template here at The Digichick. Here is the blog hop list, please go and check out what other talented Hybrid Chicks and Kelleigh's DTs came up with for this fun hop!
Have fun hopping! =)


Thanks for stopping by!


ingredients used:
cardstock: Neenah Solar White
digital kits: Candy Dispenser Template by Kelleigh Ratzlaff at The Digichick, Gardenologie by Quirky Twerp at The Digichick
inks: Tim Holtz Distress Ink
twine: Papertrey Ink
pearl: Recollections
punch: Martha Stewart

Comments

Robynccgirl said…
What a darling candy dispenser! Love those flying butterflies!
Anita Rex said…
So cute Alice! Love the butterflies! Hmmm m&m's!
donna mikasa said…
Heeee! What a cute dispenser! And I love how it's being put to use right now! LOL! The butterflies are a great touch....
This is adorable!! I love the butterflies and the way you inked it to look sort of vintage. So pretty!! Thanks for joining my blog hop!! YAY!
Kelley Eubanks said…
Oh I love this Alice.... it is beautiful!
Tracey said…
Oh Alice this is PERFECT!!! I so wish I had one sitting on my desk right now :)
CinnamonSally said…
Hi Alice, Love your candy dispenser, I love the vintage feel to it with those lovely butterflies and the script background.
Virginia L. said…
AWESOME project, Alice! This is the showstopper on any desk! Love your butterflies...gorgeous!
sunghee said…
Wow~!!! It's so lovely! Love the mono color theme and the butterflies are beautiful too!
Holly in Japan said…
Alice, what a cute box. Love those beautiful butterflies.
Clare said…
This is ADORABLE! I might have to make one myself and set it in the same position! Seriously, I am actually getting excited about putting something like that on my crafty desk! Though I'll probably have to refill it every day! ;) Thanks for sharing, and if I get the chance, I'll make one and link you to it. :)
BabyBokChoy said…
beautiful AND functional!!!!
Tyggereye said…
yum!! This is so cute!
LuAnn said…
fabulous project Alice - I just LOVE the butterflies as the only accent on here! very classy!!!
Tiffany Ervin said…
Wowzers, love this cute little box and how interactive it is, love it Alice! I wouldn't want to open it up, too precious!
Jan Hunnicutt said…
Oh, this is so cute! Not sure if it's a good idea on your craft desk, I'd have them all gone in no time!
Sanne said…
What a gantastic project you super talented girl - love it! Yummy candy, too!
Jane said…
You kill me!!!
;)
Kelly Booth said…
How CUTE!!! Love this!!
Jill said…
This is super cute! Love those butterflies!
I love the vintage look and those butterflies... I love the touch.
Suzanne C said…
Fantastic design and so very lovely!
Winter said…
What a cute idea! I love it! :)
lauren bergold said…
omg--that candy dispenser is just SO CLEVER and you've made it up soooooo beautifully & elegantly using the texty paper...inked edges...gorgeous punched butterflies...WOW! even w/o the candy in it, it was kinda making me drool, actually! ♥♥♥

Popular Posts