a simple holiday card

The challenge over at the Hero Arts Blog this past week was all about "Simple Holiday Stamping."

This is what I came up with for the challenge and it's so easy to make!


I clear-embossed the Flourish Pine background from Hero Arts then colored/distressed it with four distress inks. After trimming them to 1 1/4" squares then adhering them to the card base, I added the thin strip of patterned paper.

To finish it off after I stamped the sentiment, I added a little bit of doodling with a white gel pen. Easy peasy!

Thanks for stopping by!

ingredients used:
cardstocks: Papertrey Ink (card base), Neenah Classic Solar White
patterned paper: BasicGrey
stamps: Hero Arts
inks: VersaMark, Tim Holtz Distress Ink
white gel pen: Uni-ball Signo
embossing powder: Stampendous

Comments

Godelieve said…
Beautiful!! I LOVE the heat embossing on those colorful squares.
Tomo H. said…
Hi, Alice! This is so pretty! Love how you put the cute colored squares! :)

Popular Posts