2 Sketches 4 You Laura's Sketch 40

Hi all! Thanks for joining me for my guest designer spot at 2 Sketches 4 You!! I am thrilled and honored to be invited to guest design for this week's sketch challenge! Big thanks to Laura and Kazan for this incredible opportunity!! Here is the sketch by Laura:

Here is my card:

The sponsor this week is Starving Artistamps!

I used Copics, colored pencils and Turpenoid to color the image. Here is a tutorial on how to do it. I used Turpenoid instead of Gamsol, but I think they are basically the same thing. I got it at my local Michaels or you can find them here. I love trying new techniques!! =)

Don't forget to check out this week's challenge at 2 Sketches 4 You and what their fabulous Design Team came up with!!



Thanks for stopping by!

ingredients used:
cardstock: Papertrey Ink, Neenah Solar White
stamps: Starving Artistamps, Close To My Heart (sentiment)
patterned paper: My Mind's Eye, BasicGrey
ink: Memento
ribbon: Ellen Hutson
punch: Fiskars
glitter glue: Stickles
dies: Spellbinders Nestabilities Classic Ovals Small, Classic Scalloped Ovals Small
die cutting machine: CuttleBug
others: Copic markers, Prisma color pencil, Turpenoid Nature, sewing machine, thread

Comments

donna mikasa said…
Congrats on your guest designer spot! You always rock the sketches! Such a beautiful card...love how you did the star!
Virginia L. said…
Wow! GUEST DESIGNER spot, huh? Congrtas!! I absolutley love the coloring in this..the brown and yellow shades/hues. Love it!! You make the sketch SHINE!
Fika said…
Big congrats for being a Guest Designer on 2sketches4you.. wonderful card Alice, sweet coloring and love the star!! :)
Vanessa said…
Congratulations, Alice!! So well deserved, I love your card!

Hugs,
Vanessa
Rach said…
this is stunning Alice, so pretty.
huge congrats on the GD post. hugs rachxx
www.starvingartistamps.com said…
Very pretty card!
Suzanne C said…
Beautiful card. and congrats on your guest designer spot!

Popular Posts