two cards to share

I made these two cards for 2 Sketch 4 You's DT call a few weeks ago (I wasn't chosen...), but I haven't got the chance to share them with you.

First is Laura's DT call sketch:

This is my take on the sketch:

I used another cute image from the Garden Bugs image set from Pink Petticoat for this card.

This snail is so elegant and lovely!! =)

Here is Kazan's DT call sketch:


Here is my take on this sketch:

I used one of my favorite images from Mo's Digital Pencil called Makin Cards. I adore those paw prints that Bronte made!!

I rotated Kazan's sketch and mirrored it to fit the image that I wanted to use.

Don't forget to check out this week's challenge over at 2 Sketches 4 You. And please keep your eyes on the November 30th post! I am so honored to be chosen as the guest designer for that week's sketch challenge at 2 Sketches 4 You!!

Thanks for stopping by!

ingredients used:
for Laura's sketch card:
cardstocks: Stampin' Up, Papertrey Ink
stamps: Pink Petticoat (digi snail), Hero Arts (sentiment)
patterned papers: Cosmo Cricket
buttons: Papertrey Ink
border punch: EK Success
string: DMC
dies: Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels One, Standard Circles Large
Copics used:
leaf: YG63, G82, G40, Y15, Y11
snail: E11, E00, E000, R32, R20, R11, BG01, B000, B0000

for Kazan's sketch card:
cardstocks: Papertrey Ink, Neenah Solar White
stamps: Mo's Digital Pencil, Hero Arts (sentiment)
ink: Memento
patterned Paper: Cosmos Cricket
trim: Webster's Pages
button: Papertrey Ink
string: DMC
dies: Spellbinders Nestabilities Blossom, Standard Circles Large
die cutting machine: CuttleBug
Copics used:
skin tone: E11, E00, E000, E93
shirt, socks: BG72, BG11, BG10
skirt: YR04, Y17, Y15
hair: E29, E25, E53
boots: E39, E35, E31
dog: E35, E34, E31, E93, R20, R11, BG75, BG72, BG11

Comments

Kelly Booth said…
LOVE your cards Alice...if they did not choose you....they are Crazy!! You just amaze me girl.....These rock! (And so do YOU!)
Both lovely cards! I love the sweet, simple design of the first, and of course Bella and Bronte are always a hit! I like the way you've done that color scheme, too.
Maylee said…
Wow Alice you are EVERYWHERE!! Love these cards.
Christina Smith said…
These are really beautiful! I have a cat that looks like yours! Ha!
Tracey said…
Alice...both are awesome takes on the sketches!!
Vanessa said…
Both cards are fabulous!! I would have chosen you! Can`t wait to see your Guest Designer Card!

Hugs,
Vanessa
RiNNE said…
Your cards are just beautiful!! I especially love the first one! Great colors and you did an awesome job with the sketch!
donna mikasa said…
oooh, love both of your cards!
i love how you always turn the sketch, too!
congrats on being the guest designer....see you on the 30th!
NinaB said…
Each one is super sweet, Alice. I esp love the soft colors of the first two. As usual, you wowed me with your awesome coloring on the last card.
Suzanne C said…
Love the snail! Adorable and wonderful coloring. The making cards image is too cute and love how you colored it and used it on the sketch.
Stamping Cafe said…
Yay, Alice! Can't wait for your day!! Congrats!! Love both of your card, love your take on the sketches!! Hugs!
ivy said…
love the bottle of fizz! ready for the new year?!

Popular Posts