Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge #90

Hello everyone! It's Friday and it's time for another sample card for Taylored Expresstions! Here is the sketch:

Here is my take on the sketch:

I used this adorable digital Mr. Snowman stamp by the talented Jane Beljo!! She had a couple of her cute images debuted at Squigglefly in the beginning of this month.

Isn't this snowman fabulous? I added the swirly lines (see! I couldn't even draw straight lines!!) on Mr. Snowman's belly to add a little personal touch. Hope you don't mind, Jane!

Please go and check out Jane's blog and her releases! She is such an talented artist. Oh, she also makes handmade Fimo buttons for sale and I have heard that they are too pretty to use!! So go and check out her work!

I am also entering this card for the "Distressing" challenge over at the Bee Crafty blog. The challenge is to include distressing and any one digital image in a papercraft project.


That's all I have for you today! Please go and check out what the other members of the TESC Sketch Crew came up with! Here are the links:


Don't forget to go to Taylor's blog to check out how you can play along!


Thanks for stopping by!

ingredients used:
cardstocks: Papertrey Ink, Neenah Solar White
stamps: Jane Beljo for Squigglefly (Mr. Snowman), Close To My Heart (sentiment)
patterned paper: Memory Box (Dewfrost & Spiceberry)
ink: Memento
black pen: Copic Multiliner SP (Thank you Donna!)
trim: Making Memories
glitter glue: Stickles by Ranger, Tulip Glitter Dimensional Fabric Paint
die: Spellbinders Nestabilities Standard Circles Large
die cutting machine: CuttleBug
Copics used: R89, R29, R27, YR18, YR12, YR00, YG63, G82, G40, E39, E35, E31, B0000

Comments

Kelly Booth said…
LOVE this Card...Jane sent me the snowman before she knew it would become a real Digi...I have yet to use him but you did it up perfectly!!! Love it.....
Jami said…
Absolutley DARLING! That snowman is so sweet and I love your combo of patterned papers!
NinaB said…
What an adorable card, Alice. I love Jane's digistamps and buttons, too. And your swirlies are just the perfect touch.
Tiffany Ervin said…
This is absolutely stunning! Love the snowman and that burgundy lace trim is delicious!
Lisa Hjulberg said…
Oh, Alice, this is so cute! You colored up that sweet snowman so well! And I love that ribbon.
donna mikasa said…
Oooh, Alice! LOVE this sketch and how you used Jane's snowman! Great "personal touch" and yummy ribbon trim....Love it!!!
Monika/Buzsy said…
Super cute card Alice. Love the cute digi image and the papers. TFS!
That's gorgeous! I love the ribbon. ;-)
Virginia L. said…
Wow! Love that snowman that Jane sent you! You made that snowman digital image proud!! I like that little personal touch,too! The whole card is just so..very..LOVELY!!!!
Jane said…
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
If you were standing next to me I would plant a BIG smooch on you!!!! I have to say....you did a better job with that digi then I did! LOL Did you link this to Squigglefly's gallery....I will if you say it's ok!!!
Melissa Sauls said…
This is just tooo adorable!! You do such amazing work with digi images. It's really making me have an itch to try them out! :)
Holly Young said…
Alice this is really a fabulous card! I love all of the details you've added to the card, and making the snowman personal with the swirls is a nice touch! So glad that Jane pointed us in your direction!
Suzanne C said…
Adorable and so sweet! Love the flourish on his belly!
Amy said…
This is so cute Alice, love your use of the sketch and that little touch of altering is perfect! ;)
Sanne said…
This is so beautiful Alice - such a cute snowman......and the background paper is perfect for this little scene :0)
farmhouse-story said…
wonderful snowman and paper design!
This is just adorable Alice! The papers are just so perfect. Fabulous!!!!
Natalie said…
I love the swirls!! What a great way to personalize your adorable snowman! Super cute!
Godelieve said…
Really gorgeous snowman card! Jane's snowman is so adorable!

Popular Posts