a circle card for Caardvarks


I made this card for the "Circle of Friends" challenge over at Caardvarks. The challenge is to make a round card.

I stamped the Friend Definition cling stamp from Hero Arts in Walnut Stain first then distressed the piece with Peeled Paint and Tea Dye. I then clear-embossed Three Ferns over the distressed piece. Before I cut the circle using my Nesties, I again distressed the embossed piece with Spiced Marmalade and Fired Brick.

The sentiment panel is covered with Frosted Lace Stickles to give it a subtle bling (Is it legal to use these two words in one sentence?)...

That's it for me today! Hope you all have a wonderful Thursday!

Thanks for stopping by!

ingredients used:
cardstocks: Papertrey Ink, Neenah Solar White
stamps: Hero Arts, Close To My Heart (sentiment)
inks: VersaMark, Tim Holtz Distress Ink, Memento
button: Papertrey Ink
punch: Stampin' Up
glitter glue: Stickles
thread: DMC
die: Spellbinders Nestibilities Standard Circles Large
die cutting machine: CuttleBug


Comments

Tasha said…
Fabulous card!
love tasha xx
Rach said…
oh wow this is fantastic. hugs rachxx
donna mikasa said…
That is one cool circle card! Love it, Alice!
Tracey said…
WOW Alice!! LOVE this circle card with all your layers of inking...well done !!!! LOVE the subtle bling comment hahahaha
Virginia L. said…
What a MASTERPIECE, Alice! I love your technique and colors! Wow!!!
Kelly Booth said…
This is just GORGEOUS!!!!!! Your the Expert on this cut...WOW!!!!
Stamping Cafe said…
This is beautiful, Alice! Totally love it!

It's was great talking to you the other day, thanks for everything you do! Hugs!!
Vanessa said…
What a fab job on the cutting!!! Love this card, so creative!

Hugs,
Vanessa
Sue-ann said…
Fantastic card Alice, great technique!!
Janetcraft said…
lovely card. I like the technique above. MAybe I should try..
Steph Zerbe said…
ohh, gorgeous! Love that the leaf is going off the card. Very cool. Love the colors too!
Amy C said…
What a wonderful card!! I love the embossing and colors.

Popular Posts