Wee and Reindeer

This card is for challenge #56 over at the Whiff of Joy Challenge Blog. It's a sketch challenge this time. Here is the sketch:

I used another adorable gnome stamp created by Norma Fickel called Wee and Reindeer. You can find all her stamps over at Whiff of Joy Stamps.

I again covered the colored image with Glossy Accents. I am loving this look a lot lately!! This is also another easel card. I have to say that this card format is very addictive!! Here is a tutorial on how to make an easel card. I made a 5" x 5" card instead of a 6" x 6" one.

I also rotated the sketch to fit the image that I wanted to use.

That's it for now. Hope your Sunday is wonderful!!



Thanks for stopping by!

ingredients used:
cardstocks: Papertrey Ink, Neenah Solar White
stamps: Whiff Of Joy, Close To My Heart (sentiment)
patterned papers: My Mind's Eye
inks: Memento, Tim Holtz Distress Ink
buttons: Papertrey Ink
punches: Martha Stewart (snowflakes), Fiskars (border)
strings: DMC
die: Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels One
die cutting machine: CuttleBug
Copics used:
skin tone: E11, E00, E000, E93
outfit: BG05, BG01, B000, R24, R22, G99, G82, G40
hair: E97, Y21, Y11
reindeer: E39, E35, E33, E31
other: Glossy Accents

Comments

Jill said…
I love these gnome images! Especially when you work your magic with them! :) The glossy accents are a great touch!
NinaB said…
You are totally rocking these easel cards, Alice. It's another beautiful card!
Virginia L. said…
Like you, I love Glossy Accent on the images! This is quite a work of art, Alice!! Love all about it. I think it probably looks even better than the picture!! You are MARVELOUS!
donna mikasa said…
Love, love, love this!!! Awesome easel card and that image is super cute! Your coloring is amazing as always....
Lucy Abrams said…
The buttons are such a wonderful idea - this is just amazing Alice. You are so talented.
Amy said…
WOWZERS Alice! This card is a real show stopper! I'm loving all the layers of paper and the glossy accents looks so cool over the image!
Kathy said…
OMG this is amazing Alice....I must have one of there cards on day...woo hoo perfection!
Stamping Cafe said…
WOW, Alice! Your easel card is totally awesome and your coloring is amazing!! I love the look of the Glossy Accents on the image! Hugs!!
Vanessa said…
Love your super cute card!!! Adorable image, fab colouring and wonderful colour combo!

Hugs,
Vanessa
Tiffany Ervin said…
Wow, all the layers are spectacular to look at and wonderful coloring on your images! Have a safe and enjoyable Thanksgiving with your family and friends Alice, many blessings to you!
Sanne said…
So so sweet Alice - such great coloring, too!
Marga said…
WOW!! What a stunning card. I love all the details and your coloring is amazing!
Thank you so much for joining us at WoJ Challenges this week.

Popular Posts