Jane's Doodles!!

Happy Black Friday!! Just online shopping for me this year. How about you?

I am here to share exciting news with you!! I am so honored and happy to be chosen as a member of Jane's Doodles Design Team!! I adore Jane's fun and super cute images. She not only is a talented artist, she is also super sweet! Please check out more of Jane's digital stamps at Squigglefly.

I have a couple of cards to share with you with this announcement!

Here is Jerry Giraffe! When Jane first showed him on her blog, I fell in love with him instantly!! He is soooooo adorable!!! I can't resist but to make a baby card with him!!

Then there is this adorable Reindeer Badge!! How cute is his big nose!! I knew right away that he would be perfect for a window card! I resized the inner circle of the image to fit the fourth die from the Nesties Standard Circles Large set. To my huge relief it fit perfectly after everything was cut!

This is only my first post using Jane's images and I am already having so much fun with them! I am looking forward to working with this group of super talented ladies and the sweet and fabulous Jane herself!


Thanks for stopping by!

ingredients used:
cardstock: Papertrey Ink, Neenah Solar White
stamps: Jane Beljo for Squigglefly, Hero Arts (sentiment and background for Jerry Giraffecard), Close To My Heart (sentiment for Reindeer Badge card)
ink: Memento
dies: Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels Eight, Standard Circles Large
embossing folder, die cutting machine: CuttleBug
Copics used:
for "Jerry Giraffe" card:
Y26, Y21, Y13, G99, G82, G40
for "Reindeer Badge" card:
E35, E33, E31, E39, E95, E93, R29, R24, R22, G99, G82, G40, Y28, Y24, Y21, Y13

Comments

Jane said…
Oh......as the Croatian's say 'Respekmezila sam se!!)...which very loosly translated means I turned into 'jam' (mush)!!!
xoxo
Holly Young said…
Alive, congratulations and what a great couple of cards you've started out with. Your coloring is divine!
Tracey said…
Big Congrats Alice....Jane sure knows how to pick em :))) WOnderful cards to showcase Jane's Doodle's!!!
Virginia L. said…
I love both of your work. What a match made in heaven! Jane's images just come alive thanks to your creation! Congrats to you and Jane!!
Sanne said…
Cute as can be Alice - happy that you are on the team, too!
NinaB said…
Congrats, Alice. You are perfect for Jane's illustrations. I can't wait to see more!
Deirdre said…
Congrats Alice, just love your cards. Well done.
Anita Rex said…
Congrats Alice! Love your cards, that window one is adorable!
Kelly Booth said…
Love the cards you created Alice...so cute!!! Your going to rock the team.....
Maylee said…
Congrats Alice! Do you have to give up sleep now that you have so many awesome companies to design for? : )

These cards are super sweet! Love your soft coloring.
Lysa said…
Such cute cards! You're coloring is absolutely fabulous!
Pia said…
Congratulations, Alice! Jane is so lucky to have you on her team. I adore your style! Your raindeer badge card is to die for! I love love it! What a cute nose! :-) Have a great weekend.
Lucy Abrams said…
Oh this is great news - congratulations. Your cards are just TOO CUTE!!!!
Stamping Cafe said…
Woohoo, Alice!! Congrats! Your cards are so super duper adorable!!
Vanessa said…
Love what you have done with the images! Congratulations!!! You know perfectly how to make super cute cards with cute images!

Hugs,
Vanessa
Suzanne C said…
Congrats! Both cards are just too cute! Love the reindeer and his glossy nose. The giraffe is sweet!
Teri said…
I love the cute images! Both giraffe and reindeer are adorable! Great cards!
donna mikasa said…
Woo hooo! Way to go, Alice! Jane made the perfect choices for her Doodlers! Hope to see lots more from all of you!

Popular Posts