Uru and Bird

I made this card for Challenge #54 over at the Whiff of Joy Challenge blog. It's a sketch challenge this time. Here is the sketch:

This adorable stamp is called Uru and Bird created by Norma Fickel for Whiff of Joy stamps. I fell in love with her gnomes the minute I saw them! They are so cute!

After I colored the image, I covered it with Glossy Accents. All the paper pieces are distressed with Tea Dye. I had lots of fun coloring my new stamps from Whiff of Joy on Sunday!! Hope I'll have the chance to make them into cards and to share with you later!

Hope you have a beautiful Monday evening!

Thanks for stopping by!

ingredients used:
cardstocks: Papertrey Ink, Neenah Solar White
stamps: Whiff of Joy, Close To My Heart (sentiment)
patterned papers: Memory Box
inks: Memento, Tim Holtz Distress Ink
buttons: Autumn Leaves
ribbon: Taylored Expressions
edge distresser: Close To My Heart
twine: Michales
others: Glossy Accents by Ranger
Copics used:
Uru: E11, E00, E000, E93, R89, R29, R24, R22, G99, G82, G40, G20
bird house: E29, E59, E34, E31, E35, E33, Y17, Y15, Y11, E19, E08, E97, R22, RV42

Comments

donna mikasa said…
Heeee! I got "Uru and Bird", too! Still waiting for it to arrive...LOVE, LOVE, LOVE how you colored it and added the Glossy Accents! Great sketch design, too!
Tiffany Ervin said…
Very beautiful, it has this modern, yet very vintage and shabby chic look to it, I love this Alice! Wonderful distress job!
Jane said…
This is stunning Alice! I love these new images too and you've done an incredible job colouring it! Gorgeous take on the sketch, glad you liked it and thanks for joining us this week at WOJ challenge! hugs, Jane x
Maylee said…
This is so cute Alice! Love you coloring and distressing techniques!
Heather Huggins said…
Super cute!! Love your color choices!! and those buttons!!
Vanessa said…
Wow, this one is super again! Loove this image and your design!

Hugs,
Vanessa
Kelly Booth said…
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!! Love this Alice!!
Jane said…
This card is just PERFECT! LOVE LOVE it!!
Rach said…
a beautiful card. hugs rachxx
Kathy said…
Oh WOW Alice you leave me speechless really....
AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love that image and you and I should work for Glossy Accents!!!!Hugs,kathy

Popular Posts