Fizz and TE Black Friday Sale!!

Happy Tuesday everyone!! I am here to share a card and a Black Friday enabler with you!

I made this card for the sketch challenge over at The Sugar Bowl and the "Color It" challenge at Caardvarks.

Here is the sketch from The Sugar Bowl:

Yes! It's Annie again!! She is so delightful with the big champagne bottle!! This image is called Fizz. I can almost hear the fizzing from the champagne!! You can find more stamps with Annie (and lots of other fun images!) at Sugar Nellie Stamps.

The challenge over at Caardvarks this time is to color a stamped image. I was thinking I could enter this challenge for sooooo many times that the judges would probably be tired of my cards!! LOL!! It's hard to find a card that I made that wasn't colored with my Copics these days!! =)

Now onto the big sale!! Here is a message from the sweetest Taylor:

"In honor of Black Friday and Cyber Monday (the two biggest shopping days of the year!), Taylored Expressions is offering 15% off everything in the store! Just use the promotional code TEBlackFriday upon checkout to receive the discount. You don't want to miss up to 50% off all JustRite products, Buy 2 Get 1 Free on Tiny Twinkles, and the new TE Shirts & Aprons!"

So get ready for the big shopping day!! =)


Thanks for stopping by!

ingredients used:
cardstocks: Papertrey Ink, Neenah Solar White
stamps: Sugar Nellie, Hero Arts (sentiment)
patterned papers: Cosmo Cricket
brads: Close To My Heart
ink: Memento
jute: Michaels
dies: Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels One, Classic Ovals Small, Classic Scalloped Ovals Small, Shapeabilities Labels Trio
die cutting machine: CuttleBug
Copics used:
skin tone: E11, E01, E000, E93
top, stocking: YR23, Y17, Y15
skirt, boots: R29, R24, R22, BG05, BG01, B000
hair: E29, E25, E53
champagne: YG63, G82, G40

Comments

Gry-Beate said…
I love your card, make`s me smile with the lovely Colers.;)
NinaB said…
Thanks for the TE coupon. I love her ribbons. And your card is another adorable one, perfect coloring to go with the DPs.
Vicky said…
Hi Alice! I just found your blog from the HeroArts flickr goup. I love your cards and your blog! So much inspiration here! I added a link to your site from my blog. You can check it out if you like
Kelly Booth said…
So cute Alice....Love your happy little cards!!
Virginia L. said…
Amazing colors! and I noticed the brads,too! Love that!! Always a treat to see your cards!
Lysa said…
So cute! Love all the easel cards you're making! :)
~* steph :) *~ said…
Love your card. Great colors! Thanks for sharing :)!
donna mikasa said…
ANOTHER cute easel card! Love the colors here--Annie is just adorable! Thanks for the head up on the TE sale....drooling already!
Maylee said…
Love your cheerful card Alice!!
Stamping Cafe said…
Aww...this is too cute for words, Alice!! Love it!

Happy Thanksgiving!
Anita Rex said…
I love the way you used the string around your image! And totally gorgeous colors! And love that shampagne bottle!
Godelieve said…
How wonderful! The collection of designer papers really makes this card!
Sanne said…
Creative sketch..... lovely card Alice
Lilian said…
Gorgeous work! Love the easel card and your coloring rocks! Thanks for the TE enabling too :)
Thanks for joining the SB challenge and hope to see you in the next one too! Have a wonderful day!
Vanessa said…
Fabulous card, Alice! Congratulations on your Caardvarks win!! So well deserved! You rock, girl!

Hugs,
Vanessa
Vanessa said…
A, my comment vanished! I love this card, Alice!! Congrats on your Caardvarks win - so well deserved!!!

Hugs,
Vanessa
NinaB said…
Congratulations on your Caardvarks win, dear Alice! It truly is a winner!
Jane said…
good lord woman you are ON FIRE!! I just scrolled down (where have I been???) and PERFECTION!!!
Sue-ann said…
Great card Alice! Lovely!
Diana said…
Love this and...congrats on your win over at Cardvaarks!
Teri said…
This card is so cute and so is the image! Love all of your creations!
Tracey said…
WOW! OH WOW!!!!Alice I just adore all your cards.....they are all winners! Big Congrats on your CAARDvarks win...so well deserved!
Suzanne C said…
Love the picture and the PP patterns you mixed are perfect with the picture. Congrats on your caardvarks win!
Lea L. said…
This is so adorable!! I love the easel fold! Great job with the Caardvarks challenge!

♥Lea

Popular Posts