celebrate!!

Hello everyone! I am here for the second time today to announce exciting news!!!

I am so thrilled and honored to be chosen as a member of the inaugural Two Peas In A Bucket Digital Creative Team!!!!!! I still can't believe it! There are 19 other talented ladies in this Creative Team that I am so humbled! You can see the announcement here.

Here is a hybrid card that I made in celebration of the announcement!

I made this card with digital kits created by the fabulous Michelle Underwood. The cute little chick and the speech bubble are from the Hip Chick Quick Page Kit that you can get at Two Peas In A Bucket All the other digital papers are from the A New Beginning Kit that you can download for free at Michelle's blog.

I am looking forward to working with this fabulous Creative Team and hope you will stay tuned for my upcoming projects!!



Thanks for stopping by!


ingredients used:
cardstocks: Papertrey Ink, Neenah Solar White
digital elements: Two Peas In A Butcket, Michelle Underwood
stamp: Close To My Heart (sentiment)
punch: Martha Stewart
decorative scissors: Fiskars
die: Spellbiners Nestabilities Labels Eight
die cutting machine: CuttleBug
others: Liquid Pearls, sewing machine, thread

Comments

Lysa said…
CONGRATULATIONS Alice!!!! This is awesome news! I can't wait to see all the wonderful things you will create!
Kathy said…
Woo Hoo Alice a big congrats to you!!!! I have to say I am not surprised at all ...your work is stunning!! Love this card BTW and am so excited to be on a team with you!
Hugs,kathy
Virginia L. said…
Happy Happy Day/night, Alice! I'm so happy for you! Do take good care of yourself now... you need sleep and good food while you create/not create!! Can't wait to see your future creations! Congrats, my friend!
Godelieve said…
Wow!! I saw your name in 2Peas newsletter!! Congratulations!!
Maylee said…
Congrats Alice! Your work is stunning and so deserved to be showcased!!

Hugs!
Vanessa said…
Congratulations, Alice! Wow, everybody goes digi! Can`t wait to see your creations, this is so well deserved! This card is super cute!

Hugs,
Vanessa
Rach said…
congratulations sweetie, what wonderful news..
love the card that you have made it is adorable. hugs rachxx
donna mikasa said…
Way to goooo, Alice! So happy for you and proud of you, too! HUGS!
Lizziski said…
Congratulations Alice! You deserve it. Your cards are wonderful and I stop by every day to get inspiration from your blog.
Sanne said…
Way to go Alice yahhhh...Congratulations - I will for sure stay tuned :) Super cute card you made :)
Deirdre said…
Alice, I am absolutely thrilled for you. Congrats on the new DT "job" - looking forward to seeing more of your creations over on 2peas. Hugs, Deirdre - Irl
Jane said…
It doesn't shock me at all! You totally ROCK! Congrats and I just LOVE this card!!
Kelly Booth said…
SOOOOOOOOOO Happy for you....Your a Superstar and they are so Lucky to have YOU on their team!! Big Hugs to you........xoxoxo!!!!
Lisa Hjulberg said…
Congratulations Alice! That is soooo awesome, and sooo well deserved! Cute card, too!
Amy said…
I got the 2peas newsletter today and saw your name right off and I was like..."is that my Alice Wertz? There can't be two of them..." it was hard not to get excited, but now I can because it is our Alice Wertz! YEAH! YEAH! Congratulations! :)
Suzanne C said…
Congrats! Well deserved!
Stamping Cafe said…
A big congratulations to you, Alice!! How excited, so happy for you!! It's going to be awesome, enjoy! Yay, I'm doing a happy dance for you!!
NinaB said…
A BIG congratulations to you, Alice! I would pick you for my own DT, too, if I had one :-).
ivy said…
congrats alice! so happy for you and proud! way to go! you will have to do a tutorial for me...need to learn how to keep up with the times!

Popular Posts