a card for Farm Fresh Friday Sketch 10

I made this card for the Farm Fresh Friday sketch challenge over at The Greeting Farm blog.

It's been a while since I have tried or have made the deadline for any of the challenges over at either The Greeting Farm blog or Club Anya! LOL!! I am hoping that I'll be able to make a card for Mystery Monday this week, too! Crossing my fingers...

I had fun coloring those cute snowmen from the Keep Cozy stamp set. Thank you so much Donna for sending me these images!! I love them! =)

Well, that's it for me today! Hope you all have a wonderful Tuesday!

Thanks for stopping by!

ingredients used:
cardstocks: Papertrey Ink
stamps: The Greeting Farm
patterned papers: BasicGrey
ink: Memento
glitter glue: Stickles by Ranger
embossing folder, embossing machine: CuttleBug
others: sewing machine, thread
Copics used: BG72, BG11, BG10, Y17, Y15, Y11, YR18, YR12, YR000, R85, R83, R81, YG63, G82, G40

Comments

NinaB said…
Wow, you colored these snowmen so well. Your card is adorable, Alice.
Sanne said…
Ã…hhh Alice.....what a wonderful winther card - your snowmen are ADORABLE - made me smile
Suzanne C said…
Adorable! Love the coloring on your snowmen/women.
Tomo H. said…
Oh wow! Too CUTE card, Alice! Your gradient coloring is always amazed me. :)
Lysa said…
Love those snowmen- they are so cute! Think I have some Christmas decorations that look just like them!
Virginia L. said…
So warm and cozy! Love the feel of the snowman card! PERFECT sentiment!
donna mikasa said…
Oh, so CUTE, Alice! Your coloring is outstanding!
So glad those snowmen found a good home......love your card!
Kelly Booth said…
How sweet are these little guys...Love what you did with them!! I have them...need to ink them...been super busy in a FUN way!!!
Amy said…
Wonderful use of the sketch, this is adorable Alice! The snowmen look amazing, awesome coloring!
Kathy said…
This is a jaw dropper Alice...your coloring ...well I can just stare at it all day. Love the card!
Tiffany Ervin said…
OH MY GOSH! Aren't those just the SWEETEST snowmen in the world, love how you colored them on the card Alice!
Lisa Hjulberg said…
This is so sweet Alice! Great job!

Popular Posts