I missed it a again!!!???

Okay, this is getting really embarrassing.... I made this card using Kazan's sketch 39 over at 2 Sketches 4 You thinking that the deadline was Sunday... But no! it was really Saturday... I was very confident that I would be able to make the deadline this time... I guess I overestimated my memory...

Well, after laughing at me, now let's move on to the card.

Isn't this penguin the cutest? It's a set of newly released digital images called " Have An Ice Christmas" from Pink Petticoat. I couldn't resist them when I saw these little cuties!!! I tried to keep this simple, so just a black mat for it and some lovely snowflake trim.

Well, that's my embarrassing story of the day (I am sure it won't be the only one...) and a card to go with it. Hope you liked it and hope you all have a beautiful Sunday!!


Thanks for stopping by!

ingredients used:
cardstocks: Papertery Ink, Neenah Solar White
digital images: Pink Petticoat
trim: Webster's pages
glitter glue: Stickles
die: Spellbinders Nestabilities Classic Ovals Small
embossing folder, die cutting machine: CuttleBug
other: Tulip Slick Dimensional Fabric Paint
Copics used: C7, C5, C3, C1, G82, G40, G20, R29, R24, R22

Comments

This is so cute!!! I just love your work your coloring is amazing111
donna mikasa said…
Oh, Alice! Sorry you missed the deadline with this cutie of a card!
Love that PP penguin and the snowflake trim is perfect!
Kim Costello said…
Wonderful card Alice shame you missed it I do the same thing too, LOL!!! Thanks for stopping by my blog and your lovely comments HuGs Kim :)
Suzanne C said…
LOL... happens all the time.. At least you have this adorable card! Very cute and the penguin is very sweet.
Diana said…
ADORABLE card Alice!
Tiffany Ervin said…
Oh Alice, you're too sweet, you know we would love to see everything you make, whether it makes the deadline or not....wouldn't want to miss out on any of your wonderful designs! Hugs!
Vanessa said…
Yes yes, just like me :) I always mess up the deadlines!! I am sorry you didn`t make it, this would definitely have made it to the Top 5!!! Super cute and adorable!

Hugs,
Vanessa
Godelieve said…
It's a super cute card Alice!
NinaB said…
Oh yes, I've done that, too. Your card is lovely, though.
Sanne said…
What a petty that you missed the challenge with this cute card - but thanks for sharing it with us! Lovely cute design!
Lysa said…
He is so sweet! Love the simple & clean look of this card... may have to borrow this idea for my Christmas cards this year :)
Virginia L. said…
You are not the only one missing the deadlines..haha ,that happened to me just last week (I felt so dumb!).BTW my blog candy giveaway was to celebrate my one-year anniversary at the HA blog. I just started blogging this Septmeber :)Thanks for dropping by. Hope to share some food/cookie photos soon -hehe.
Jane said…
Love this! so darn ADORABLE!! That happens to me too!!!
Kelly Booth said…
Missed this one somehow...LURVE it!!! So cute Alice......

Popular Posts