Antoinette

This card is made for the "Lotsa Circles" challenge over at the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Challenge Blog. The challenge is to use circles in a card.

This is one of the images that just makes me smile when I see it! Antoinette is so delightful skating with her big grin! I also love her fabulous dress! =)

I was inspired by the talented Lysa's easel card here. I love that the card turns into a display!

That's it for now! Hope you all have a fantastic Thursday!

Thanks for stopping by!

ingredients used:
cardstocks: Papertrey Ink, Neenah Solar White
stamps: Kraftin Kimmie Stamps (Antoinette), Close To My Heart (sentiment)
patterned paper: BasicGrey
ink: Memento
ribbon: Papertrey Ink
dies: Spellbinders Nestabilities Standard Circle large, Classic Scalloped Circles Large, Labels one, Shapeabilities Labels Trio
die cutting machine: CuttleBug
other: Tulip Slick Dimensional Fabric Paint
Copics used:
skin tone: E11, E01, E00, E000, E93
dress: R89, R85, R83, R81
scarf: BG11, BG10, B000, B0000
hair: E35, YR23, Y23
skates: C5, C3, E31, YR00, YR000

Comments

NinaB said…
Oh, that is such a cute card. I've been seeing this type of cards everywhere and I think it's time I try to make one.
Vanessa said…
So cute and creative! Love these colours and this design! Gorgeous! And Antoinette makes me smile!

Hugs,
Vanessa
slinkycat said…
What a fab image, you have done a great job on her :) Such a gorgeous card :)

Hugs
Leanne x
Kim said…
This is just gorgeous! Love the easel card and such beautiful colouring! Thanks for joining this week's KKS challenge!
Virginia L. said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Virginia L. said…
How FUN! Love the color you use, Alice! It really captures the fun-loving spirit!! Utterly sweet!
PS: I deleted my previous comment due to spellling mistake
Sanne said…
Another ice skater - so cute - great coloring Alice!!!!
donna mikasa said…
Super cute easel card! I love her skirt, too! Awesome coloring, Alice!!
Lysa said…
Fabulous coloring! I love the card- (& glad you tried the easel card!)
Tracey said…
WOW!!! You are one talented lady Alice!!!!!!!!!
Amy said…
This card is absolute perfection Alice! You have colored her beautifully and perfect paper choice to showcase her! Love it!
Kelly Booth said…
So Cute Alice...i LOVE this card!!! You maje the happiest cards...
Stamping Cafe said…
What a fabulous card, Alice! Love the colors and the image is so adorable! You are amazing!
Lisa Hjulberg said…
Beautifully colored Alice! I love the "fur." I'm a huge fan of Kraftin' Kimmie stamps, too.

Popular Posts