Wee and Christmastree

Happy Sunday! Are you ready for Cyber Monday? Hope we all get some great deals!! =)

I made this card for the "Christmas Card" challenge over at the Whiff of Joy Challenge Blog.

This stamp is called Wee and Christmastree. It belongs to the Christmas Gnome Collection created by Norma Fickel at Whiff of Joy Stamps. I think by now you all know that I adore this collection! =)

Oh! WOJ is having a 20% off sale on their winter and Christmas collections, so go and check them out!!

Hope you all have a wonderful Sunday!!

Thanks for stopping by!

ingredients used:
cardstock: Papertrey Ink, Neenah Solar White
stamps: Whiff of Joy Stamps, Close To My Heart (sentiment)
patterned paper: Memory Box
inks: Memento, Tim Holtz Distress Ink
ribbon: Taylored Expressions
button: Papertrey Ink
punches: Martha Stewart, Fiskars
string: DMC
glitter glue: Stickles
die: Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels Four
die cutting machine: CuttleBug
Copics used:
Wee: E11, E00, E000, E93, BG72, BG11, BG10, G99, G82, G40, E97, Y21, Y11
tree: R89, R29, R24, E29, E59, E34, E31, Y17, Y15, Y11, G99, G82

Comments

Fika said…
Alice. your coloring is fantastic!! she looks so cute under the christmas tree.. good luck on the challenge ;)
Virginia L. said…
Thanks for sharing your fav. stamp! You make this card so SWEET and whimsical! The background is just...oh...so lovely...Love it!!!
Jill said…
I just love your coloring with the gnome stamps! So soft and sweet, just like the images!
Vanessa said…
I love the colours you choose for your images! This card is perfect again!

Hugs,
Vanessa
donna mikasa said…
Hi Alice!! I just ordered this stamp and LOOOVE how you colored it! I would never have thought of a red tree--genius!
NinaB said…
So adorable, I love that red tree.
Tiffany Ervin said…
I really love the shape of that tree, how whimsical and totally cute!

Popular Posts